Photo guest book

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 skp1

• 405 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:34 AM

Thanks!  It does sound nice to have the digital copy but I'm not sure its worth running the battery like that.  And it will make the photobook more special to have the print be the only copy!

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#32 abbie32

• 89 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:18 AM

I never thought about the glare! I already recruited some of my friends to take pictures during the cocktail hour of our wedding. We bought a sheet of white board from Home Depot and framed it.

Maybe I'll get our photographer to take pics for us during the reception.  I want to have a digital copy of the pictures so I can send the link to shutterfly photo book for our famiy and friends that couldn't go.

What is everyone else using?? I LOVE this idea and don't want to change it. I just have to figure out how it will work. I might have to go outside during the day and night and try it out myself. haha

#33 Espejo2be

• 170 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:16 AM

I totally want to do the polaroid instant camera guest book... another brides idea (different thread) was to also put a boz of props near by so that guests could dress up and take pictures of themselves and write notes in under their photo that they put in the book! :)

#34 Aussie Bride

Aussie Bride
        • 50 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:50 AM

i wish i had a polaroid camera but since i read about the whiteboard for messages and lil dress up items I think  this is the way to go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users