Photo

Photosouvenir Review

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
  • 192 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:50 PM

my response time from them was pretty quick, but i have heard some other brides say their was no response

#12 JenB

JenB
    • 51 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:02 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Diva
      How long did it take for them to get back to you ladies? As I said before, I haven't heard back from them yet!!!!
      I just booked them for our wedding in June, it would take atleast 5 e-mails before I would hear from them!! I hope this is not a reflection of their customer service

#13 Diva

Diva
      • 682 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:03 AM

I know! I am starting to feel a little discouraged with them...

#14 JenB

JenB
        • 51 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:06 AM

They have the most incredible pictures tho Have you looked into anyone else?

#15 Diva

Diva
          • 682 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:09 AM

Yes Nora B on here actually, probably going with her. I am big on customer service and if I sent them 3 emails and I cannot even get a reply, that is a little unsettling, especially for something like this!

#16 Jocy

Jocy
            • 209 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

So sorry to hear some of you haven't heard back from them. My personal opinion is it's worth the wait. Honestly they were fantastic and as soon as they confirm your date you don't need to worry about a thing. They are on top of everything and make your day so easy and relaxed.

Good Luck!

#17 TrvlrsChick

TrvlrsChick
              • 33 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 12:01 PM

I booked the Silver package at Excellence Punta Cana, and it was supposed to include a photographer. Does anyone know if I need to do anything more to get Photo Souvenir? I plan to upgrade the photography as well, since they only include a little bit of time.

#18 Diva

Diva
                • 682 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:20 PM

I have the same issue! I got the gold package and I want to know if anymore planning is necessary since they are the resort's photographer! Did you also post on the Excellence thread trvlrs?

#19 TrvlrsChick

TrvlrsChick
                  • 33 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
                    I have the same issue! I got the gold package and I want to know if anymore planning is necessary since they are the resort's photographer! Did you also post on the Excellence thread trvlrs?
                    No, I probably should, I'm super excited. :)

#20 ashleed

ashleed
                    • 161 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:19 PM

Quote:
                      Yes Nora B on here actually, probably going with her. I am big on customer service and if I sent them 3 emails and I cannot even get a reply, that is a little unsettling, especially for something like this!
                      I would say.....go with Nora. Her work is AWESOME! I think she is far better than Photosouvenir....JMO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users