Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#831 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:19 PM

i think you picked the perfect colour. it will look awesome against the sand on the beach and the ocean :)

#832 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:20 PM

That Im confident about, its the bright coral, orange and turquoise for my wedding colors that worries me lol

#833 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:29 PM

I think it will look great and you have nothing to worry about... though I know, we worry about things some times!! 

Married the love of my life in April!!

#834 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:32 PM

I know thats the only thing I hate about this wedding stuff, its bad for me, bc Im terrible at making a decision and once I do make it I second guess it all the way till the end! And Im always thinking there might be something better out there, it took me forever to pick my engagement ring I had to be sure that it was the absolute best one I had ever seen! Im terrible!

#835 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:42 PM

you just need to trust your gut :)

... FI picked out my engagement ring and it was perfect! but omg i keep changing my mind about my wedding band!  one day i want stones... the next i don't lol  ... i'm currently on the "i want the one with stones" boat right now lol

#836 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:44 PM

LOL, we girls are terrible, how do our FI put up with us lol!

#837 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:51 PM

CONGRATS Brandy!!! So excited & its gorgeous!

Like many other brides when I see other dresses that i think are gorgeous i second guess my choice but i keep a pic of me in my wedding dress on my phone for my when in doubt moments and as soon as i look at it and see how happy i am in it i remember that it is THE dress! I think its normal to second guess you choices because its your big day and you want it to be perfect but just remember you picked it for a reason!

Im also SUPER indecisive about ALL my wedding details! My brain feels so cluttered with all these things that i like and want but am afraid its going to end up looking like a hot mess and everything will clash so other than my dress and our wedding colors (which i also second guess)  i have yet to make any final decisions about anything! I just want everything perfect but really need to stay in my budget, oh what I would do with an endless budget

Also i meant to post this a few days ago but here is the link to my thread with my DIY passport invites http://www.bestdesti...ic#post_1482821

#838 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:54 PM

Thats my biggest thing I want everything to flow and match and not be all crazy and all over the place

#839 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                  • 1,541 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:08 PM

I couldn't have had the option to pick my ring, I would have never decided!  Like Lua, FI picked it and I think it's perfect!!  I had a hard time picking a ring but finally I was just like... Okay just give me that one (with stones throughout it), and I sucked it up and paid the price!  (I paid for both our rings, he paid for the engagement ring.)

I am also a very indecisive as well, how I make these decisions, I'll NEVER know!  I just finally get so overwhelmed with the options... I just randomly pick!  Probably not my best attibute!! 

Like Brandy said - how do our FIs deal with us?! 

Married the love of my life in April!!

#840 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:11 PM

I can totally see how some women turn into bridezillas

Im so glad I chose the stress free destination wedding I think a wedding here would have been too overwhelming for me lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users