Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5271 tris

tris
  • 609 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:22 AM

I've started mine, but I've still got a long ways to go with it.

I guess I've got almost a month on you though! Haha. I'm actually surprised that there hasn't been more planning threads lately!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Soooo.... whose doing their planning thread next?!?!?!?

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#5272 Lua

Lua
    • 1,231 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:23 AM

as for the early flight - thank goodness i'm spoiled!! LOL .. my dad booked a room at the airport the tuesday night for us to share so we don't have to be up even earlier!!! (we live about an hour away from the airport)

Attached Files

#5273 Hanna20

Hanna20
      • 100 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:27 AM

Lua,

Cute dress! I am actually heading over to H&M on my lunch break today to see what they have.... I wanted to tell you that I went to my local Old Navy last night and I bought that tunic cover up that you ordered..... I ended up buying the pink one and I love it!!! It is very cute on.... fits great and is very comfortable. Looks like a million bucks!

Originally Posted by Lua 

Brandy - I like the first pair of shoes!

I went shopping last night after work with my mom and bought a dress! :) .. something unlike anything I have (omg i'm branching out! LOL)

DXLA35_83774_41005_81_3959.jpg

It's from H&M and I plan on wearing it for supper this weekend, then one night in Jamaica. :)  Cost me $0!!! ... thanks to an xmas gift card I hadn't used yet

#5274 tris

tris
        • 609 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:27 AM

oooh, I forgot to mention!! As of today, Mar.18, FI & I have been dating 9 years! Holy eff.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#5275 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by Hanna20 

Lua,

Cute dress! I am actually heading over to H&M on my lunch break today to see what they have.... I wanted to tell you that I went to my local Old Navy last night and I bought that tunic cover up that you ordered..... I ended up buying the pink one and I love it!!! It is very cute on.... fits great and is very comfortable. Looks like a million bucks!

Thanks Hana!  H&M actually had a LOT of cute dresses for only $39 - like this one :)   ooo that's awesome that you love the tunic!! i'm still waiting for my shipment to arrive (according to canada post it's been sitting in mississauga since tuesday night!) but can't wait to try mine on!

#5276 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:40 AM

Meggers, here's a template for a full size sheet but you can probably copy & paste the figures.

Attached Files

#5277 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:42 AM

hey Brandy, when you did your planning thread in word, did you have your pictures already in and just copy and paste the entire thing?? or did you have to include each picture individually when you posted the thread?

#5278 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:58 AM

For some reason it will only copy and paste the words!!!! I know it stinks!! I had to add each picture individually!!!

#5279 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:58 AM

I wanna see some planning threads before I leave :(

#5280 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:59 AM

Teira I know you leave the same day as me!!! When are you doing your planning thread??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users