Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5121 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:44 AM

Queen, Im getting ready to start it right now!!!!

Originally Posted by QueenDiva 

Meggers- damn girl!! That's all I got to say, lol.

Brandy, when are you posting your planning thread?? I can't wait anymore!

#5122 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:52 AM

Thanks ladies!!  I can't wait to have my seamstress problems over with!  I hope to be all set tomorrow...which, know I'm all set tomorrow I mean!  SO glad I got things rolling a month earlier than needed so I still have time to deal with these issues!

Someone mentioned damnyouautocorrect.com on the other page, and now I can't remember who...  either way, it is THE funniest thing ever!!  I love reading everything on there.

Laura, regarding the "playing part of the song" that's what I plan to do, I just have to figure it out!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#5123 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:00 AM

Erin - incase you haven't heard of it, one of my buddies (who's like a computer guru) told me to download "audacity".  he said i should literally be able to cut out parts of mp3 files to make 'my own'.  I've yet to try it, but it's worth a shot! :)

#5124 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:16 AM

Oh, good to know!  I have never heard of that.  I'll definitely check it out at least!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#5125 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:22 AM

I'm doing a horse and carriage arrival so they start the song just as you come around the buildings into view of the gazebo. I downloaded Virtual DJ to edit songs. I'm still trying to figure it out though because I haven't had much time to play with it.

Brandy - So anxious and excited to read your planning thread!

#5126 kitty25967

kitty25967
            • 320 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:35 AM

Well, I found out yesterday that my MOH had even put her deposit down own her room which she said she did 5 months ago!  Plus I'm stressed because everyone keeps waiting to book their flight thinking they are going to get it cheaper (HA!) and now the issue is not only the fact that the flights to Punta Cana, DR have nearly doubled, since it is such a small airport there aren't anymore flights available on the days most guests are arriving and leaving so ???  Stress city!!!  To top it off, we had dinner with the FI's parent's last night and the FMIL informed me that I need to send another invite out to one of her friends who I have never met!  My wedding is in May!  really!?

Originally Posted by Lua 

..unless you're like me and find out people keep booking!!!! LOL .. although i think we're also finally at the FINAL count.

#5127 kitty25967

kitty25967
              • 320 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:37 AM

Sorry, I meant to put my MOH had NOT even put her deposit down.  She hasn't paid a thing!  My mom called to push the process along yesterday.  Thank God for my mother who alleviates most of my stress!

Originally Posted by kitty25967 

Well, I found out yesterday that my MOH had even put her deposit down own her room which she said she did 5 months ago!  Plus I'm stressed because everyone keeps waiting to book their flight thinking they are going to get it cheaper (HA!) and now the issue is not only the fact that the flights to Punta Cana, DR have nearly doubled, since it is such a small airport there aren't anymore flights available on the days most guests are arriving and leaving so ???  Stress city!!!  To top it off, we had dinner with the FI's parent's last night and the FMIL informed me that I need to send another invite out to one of her friends who I have never met!  My wedding is in May!  really!?

#5128 kitty25967

kitty25967
                • 320 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:42 AM

Meggers!  HOT HOT HOT!  LOVE them.  Your hair extensions look great!  I have really long hair but thinking of doing some extensions for fullness and body.  Plus yours curled so well.  What did you use to curl?

#5129 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:44 AM

Try not to stress Kitty. FI's GM just booked their rooms for our wedding this week. Thankfully I booked 2 of their flights before Christmas because they have nearly doubled. The third one was delaying booking anything and his flight was easily a few hundred more and he will be staying a day less because the flights were sold out on the day we all arrive.

#5130 lesee

lesee
                    • 320 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:57 AM

Lua

If you know anyone who knows protools or logic - they can chop songs up for you...if you own a mac, you can probably do it on garageband.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users