Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4421 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:30 AM

Laura, great choice on the rings, they look amazing! Your band matches your e-ring perfectly!

Lisa, looove the centerpieces, you girls have been a roll this weekend!

Queen, what about flip flops?? Flat ones

Teira, I really like those shoes, I saw them online they also come in pink and an aqua color, they look comfy! That bracelet is really pretty, yeah I got my bracelet in too, it is really BIG! I havent decided what Im going to do yet, I mean it will be the only piece of jewelry that Im wearing so it may work out, I just wish is wasnt so big, and it hardly even fits my wrist, it need to be adjustable or something.

#4422 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:03 AM

Laura, I love your rings.  Ours are locked up in the safe like some of the other ladies....  It was very hard to give them back when we did the legal ceremony with the rings and everything!  I can't wait to wear mine!

Lisa, I love your centerpieces!  I think I like the first picture better...  either way they both look amazing.  Seeing pictures of your centerpieces and Tris', it makes me want to do something for ours, I just can't see bringing it all down there, when we are having at the max, three times.  I know the table we'll be at with have flowers as the centerpiece....

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4423 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:19 AM

Tris - looks great!

Laura - love the rings! My FI's ring has the one stone too and I love the look. Congrats on booking your AHR.

Lisa - Stop playing with your centerpieces! They look great.

Teira - I love the bracelet and shoes.

My rings still aren't back from the jeweler :( I asked FI if he was going to propose again since it will have been 3 months since I've had my e-ring. And we always joke about getting to know each other all over again after being apart for so long.

#4424 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:06 AM

Alright, so Im stuck on what to have the mothers carry on the wedding day, what is everyone doing, corsages? Small bouquets? I was also considering parasols, but will that be a bad idea if my bridesmaid is carrying a parasol, and what about maybe a hand fan?? Thoughts please

#4425 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:11 AM

hmmm i'm not much help Brandy.. my mom doesnt' want anything, so i didn't even bother asking FI's mom.  my dad doesn't even want a corsage lol so only flowers for me and FI

#4426 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
            • 1,541 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:23 AM

Like Laura, I'm not help.  It's only my mother and father going (neither of FIs parents are going), and we aren't planning on doing anything special for either of my parents. 

#4427 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:04 AM

I made wrist corsages for the mothers, but I'm not very crazy about them. I might change them to the pin on type. I did do boutonnieres for FI, GM, RB and both fathers.

#4428 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
                • 194 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:32 AM

Teira, I bought the same Guess flip flops from Nordstrom this weekend, I love them!! I also have bright pink heels that I will wear for pictures only.

So many fun things to look forward to this month. Bridal shower this weekend, my Bachelorette party in 2 weeks and of course shopping for my weddingmoon in Mexico and honeymoon in Maui!!

#4429 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                  • 1,541 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:41 AM

Michele, that sounds like fun!! 

I'm not sure when my bridal shower is, I think I have a guess, but my girls are keeping it as a surprise, so we'll see.

#4430 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:54 AM

Lisa -- where did you get your turquoise linens from again???? now that we're doing an AHR in a hall, I want to investigate pricing on some. the hall will definitely need some brightening up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users