Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4351 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:55 AM

Im excited, nervous and overwhelmed all at the same time LOL!!

#4352 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:55 AM

Erin, I love those hangers, what did you get one with bride or Mrs. your new last name?

#4353 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Erin, I love those hangers, what did you get one with bride or Mrs. your new last name?

I did Mrs. my new last name!  I can't wait to get it!!  It's actually a lady from Canada that I ordered it from.  The one I was originally going to order it from has like an 8 week waiting period.  This other lady says it takes 1-2 weeks, which is doable!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4354 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:24 AM

I now have our notarized paperwork in my possession!! phew!! :)  so fancy too with the sticker and all.  He did 2 copies of everything for me -- did you ladies send 2 copies down? or just one?

That's awesome about the hanger Erin!!  i think i'm going to look around on etsy this aft for a hair flower under $20!

#4355 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:53 AM

This is a response I received from a lady in Canada that does the hangers that Mocha suggested if anyone is interested.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your interest in my hangers! I am still offering $5 off for weddinggirl.ca brides!

Here is the order form if you would like to continue with a purchase.You can also take a look at it for details on colors available as well as pricing.

If and when you are ready to order, simply fill it out and then I will create a PayPal invoice for you for payment purposes and away we go! (if you are in the Niagara area you are welcome to pick it up and pay then if you'd like!)

https://spreadsheets...SWWN6elptaWc6MA

#4356 lisadias

lisadias
            • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:57 AM

Teira, the trouble, hard work and persistence paid off, they are great!

Lua sorry to hear about the bonus situation. I will have been with this new company now four years in July and haven't even received a raise!!! It looks like we will be getting one this year but I also came from a company where I used to get 15% bonus each year so it has been an adjustment. The only positive is they pay for my 407 bill and gas! (thank god with the price being so high right now)

Brandy-I am so excited for you. I soooo hope that you will be back and have a review and pics posted before I leave for my wedding!

#4357 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:01 AM

that's pretty great of them to pay your 407 bill and gas!! that's got to help a lot! ... we'll see how nice my company is right now lol ... after doing online quotes for ups and fedex and seeing how much it's going to cost to ship our paperworl (holy cow!!) i just emailed my boss (she's at another branch today) to see if i can ship from here via fedex on work's account.

#4358 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

Thats great Laura, glad you got that done!! I know the shipping is crazy!!!

Lisa, when do you leave????

#4359 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

Brandy - did you send 1 or 2 copies??

#4360 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:13 AM

I only mailed one copy, but I made a copy for myself as well, to take with me just in case, you never know, plus the originals of course!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users