• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4331 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Brandy 

I got my hair flower in!

Erin thanks for the downloads, I am going to check them out at work tomorrow because I have an ancient word program!

Just got FI's suit back from a friend who hemmed it and shortened the arms on the jacket and it is perfect!!! All for free too! She is working on my dress this weekend and I am going to have to come up with something nice to give her for doing this for me. Hey maybe some of the gifts I was going to give my sister for being a bridesmaid lol Just a thought!!!!

You are welcome, I hope they are helpful!!  That's exciting about FI's suit and hopefully everything will turn out just as perfect for your dress!!!

Enjoy your shopping trip!!!  I feel like shopping, but I have to wait a couple of weeks because where I work maybe be shutting down for a few weeks, we won't know until next week....  So, if that happens, I won't have a pay check until we get back up and running....

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

Brandy you hair flower is gorgeous!

I have had the hardest time getting my OOT iron transfers going, first because the image was all messed up when i tried to change to PDF, then i figured out that problem, took the file and iron on paper to kinkos to print in the laser printer not thinking how hot laser printers are and it like started melting off in the printer and totaly screwed up the machine, then i decided just to print at home and finaly got them all printed and ready to iron on and realized i didnt flip the image before printing, so then had to go back through and figure out how to flip it but you can flip text boxes in word so i had to re-do them all... finally they are printed and in the process of being ironed on by my awesome mom! And i have to say they are fantastic! probably my favorite DIY so far! Heres a pic i took with my phone so its probably not the best but it gives the idea of them

untitled.bmp

I love how your bag came out!  I really, really like it!!  It stinks that you had so much trouble, but they came out awesome!!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4332 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:15 AM

Lisa, I love Her!! She has the best voice, I know I really like that song its just too fast for a first dance, but you should def play it some time during dancing!

Teira, love the bags!!!!!

Tris, wow I couldnt imagine moving and all that during this time, but its still all so exciting!!!

#4333 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
      • 899 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:30 AM

Brandy, I always love your stuff more than my own.  I love that hair flower.  Where did you get it? 

#4334 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:34 AM

Brandy - LOVE your hair flower!!!! all this time I've been thinking that i'll just make my own but the last few times I went to Micheals, I can't find a flower I like. The only nice onces are like the size of my head!!! so i may just end up getting something off etsy.

Teira - the bag looks great!!! lol i did the same thing with the laser printer. my dad and i thought we'd just try printing on his laser and wow it was not pretty!! lol he had to do so many prints after just to try and clean the machine!

the snow just started here.... we're supposed to get 5cm or something.... no big deal for me considering today is inventory at work.. aside from my lawyer appt at 9:30 this morning, i'm going to be stuck here until like 9:30 tonight! and then back here in the am! .. ugh... going to be a long one!

#4335 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:43 AM

Tisha, I got it at the bridal shop where I got my dress, at serendipity, but Ive seen the same flower online, I can get you a link if you want to order it online.

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Brandy, I always love your stuff more than my own.  I love that hair flower.  Where did you get it? 

#4336 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:47 AM

These two places have it the cheapest, depending on how quick you need it too, you can get it in white or ivory, mine is ivory

http://www.bella-tia...belaibrhaf.html

http://store.thebrid...net/ba1965.html

#4337 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
              • 899 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:51 AM

Thank you!  :o)

#4338 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:57 AM

Laura, you must have started getting the snow at the same time we did!  That's about when it started snowing here too!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4339 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:06 AM

ooo and the snow is slowing down! i like that!  i was just starting to be able to see my lawn again!! don't want any more snow!!!

#4340 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:55 AM

and step one of the notarizing process is complete.  all the paperwork is now with my lawyer. he said it takes a bit to do the notarizing so i'm going to pop back in after lunch to pick everything up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users