Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4301 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:10 AM

Brandy, I'm not able to hear/see the video because I can't view youtube here at work.  Who is the singer?  I do not think there is anything wrong with a unique song...  if it fits you and your FI, go with it.  I picked my song (no joke) when I was a senior in high school.  Of course I didn't know who I was marrying and I knew I'd have to make sure it fit us, but when I gave FI three options, he chose my song!  We are using Me and You by Kenny Chesney!

Meggers, I'm sorry to hear about your situation with the photographer.  For me, the photographer was the most important thing as well.  I had looked at our options in Mexico and didn't really like any of them, so that's one reason why we chose to bring our photographer with us!  I can't wait!!  I hope things work out for you.  You must have a great photographer already picked because you care so much to begin with!  If you are going to lose your money, it doesn't sound like it would be worth it...but I understand your feeling!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4302 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

I just dont know if the lyrics are first dance worthy, the singer is Jana Kramer and the title is I wont give up

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 

Brandy, I'm not able to hear/see the video because I can't view youtube here at work.  Who is the singer?  I do not think there is anything wrong with a unique song...  if it fits you and your FI, go with it.  I picked my song (no joke) when I was a senior in high school.  Of course I didn't know who I was marrying and I knew I'd have to make sure it fit us, but when I gave FI three options, he chose my song!  We are using Me and You by Kenny Chesney!

Meggers, I'm sorry to hear about your situation with the photographer.  For me, the photographer was the most important thing as well.  I had looked at our options in Mexico and didn't really like any of them, so that's one reason why we chose to bring our photographer with us!  I can't wait!!  I hope things work out for you.  You must have a great photographer already picked because you care so much to begin with!  If you are going to lose your money, it doesn't sound like it would be worth it...but I understand your feeling!

#4303 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
      • 315 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:32 AM

I'm so glad it worked out for you! I'm not going to share any names only because if they search themselves on this thread I don't want them to see it. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, or deter any other brides from booking them.

Originally Posted by Hanna20 

Do you mind me asking where you're getting married and which photographer you hired? I HAD to swicth photographers but not by choice. My original photographer bailed on me (luckily I got my deposit back) so then I had to find someone else. In the end I am glad it worked out this way because I like the new one better but at the time it was a major wedding crisis for me!

#4304 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

Okay, so I think today is the official, I'm freaked out day....  I made my appointment to meet with the photographer for two weeks before we leave to go over expectations, pictures we definitely want, and so on....  I have all of my appointments made, minus the nails appointment.  Next Tuesday would be two months out, but it's not a leap year, so we do not have 29 days...and I do not have a 2 month mark...

I've been doing so well, because the only thing left is music.  Everything else is done at this point....  (Sorry, I know this will freak some of you girls out...I don't mean for that to happen!)

#4305 Teira1031

Teira1031
          • 766 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:40 AM

i love Jana Kramer! Great choice!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

I need some help, of course we are still trying to figure out our first dance, do you ladies think this song is first dance worthy????

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fpAWEnGSwr4

#4306 Teira1031

Teira1031
            • 766 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:42 AM

6 weeks from today until I am Mrs. Wilson!

#4307 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:46 AM

Yea Erin I also went into freak out mode today, when I started making my list again, and filling out my calendar for March, March is going to be insane for me, I dont know how Im going to finish everything bc I'll be so busy....

March 1st- have to have official guest list to WC

March 6th- Shopping Day!!!!!

March 12th- Put together and mail out AHR invites

March 13th- Bridal Shower

March 16th- Second Fitting

March 18th- Hair Appt.

March 19th- Bachlorette Party

March 20th- FI Birthday

March 30th- We Leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I still have so much to do I have to figure out how Im going to squeeze all this in between all the stuff I have going on.

#4308 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:48 AM

Thanks Teira, I havent officially decided yet, gotta go over it with FI too!

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

i love Jana Kramer! Great choice!

Its getting so close now, I mean this time is really flying by!!!!!

I leave in 5 Weeks!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

6 weeks from today until I am Mrs. Wilson!

#4309 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                  • 1,541 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:53 AM

I'm very glad that our date is at the end of April, so I really do have the month to prepare really...  What big things do you have left to do Brandy?

#4310 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:58 AM

~I have to put together our AHR invites, hopefully this will only take me a day to do with the help of FI

~Finish up my Welcome Books

~Thank you cards to parents/bridal party

~Finish buying gifts

~Pick up FI ring

~Re-furbish my rings

~Send out brochures (this will be done this weekend)

~Finish up some last minute oot bag purchases and put together oot bag kits

~Exchange FI jacket

~Figure out if im going to spend the money to alter my TTD

~Find shoes for BM

~Find shirt for GM

~Book entertainment, spa appointments, and pick out menu

~Choose songs

~Finish up some scheduling stuff

~Guestbook

~AHR details still need to be figured out

~Pack!!!

I think thats pretty much most of it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users