• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3661 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
  • 315 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:33 AM

Sorry, by found I mean love...

Originally Posted by Meggers7484 

Tenny - Yay I'm so glad you found your gown!!

My dress came with a travel bag, which was lucky because I bought it in Vancouver and and to take it on the plane back to Toronto with me. That is going to be a very well travelled dress! I'm sure you can pick a bag up at a bridal store or alterations place.  

#3662 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
    • 315 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:36 AM

YAY!! I'm so glad you got to save some $$$$

Originally Posted by greysgirl 

Yaaay Tenny for loving your dress still!

Meggers, I'm with Mocha.....snatch one of FI's uniforms and rock out some fake furry cuffs;)

I can't remember who to THANK for the VS codes, but it just saved me a bunch of $$!   THANK YOU!

#3663 primavera

primavera
      • 428 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:47 AM

Wow! This thread is really active!! After being a May bride for a while I am now an April bride. We changed our date since many of our guests could not take time off in the middle of the week. I am way behind all of you in my planning process. I don't even have a dress yet!!! We haven't had enough money to buy ANYTHING!! I just got a new job so things are looking up but I will have to do some panic planning in March because we are moving to FL in less than 2 weeks and have to find a place to live, and then I am starting my new job!! I am stressed out to say the least.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#3664 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:59 AM

Welcome to the thread!!!

#3665 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:01 AM

We saw some of our E- photos.  I"m so happy with then so far!!!!! You can check them out below.

http://www.bestdesti...acking-district

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
            ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#3666 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
            • 1,541 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:29 AM

Welcome!!!  You and I share the date!  We almost shared the same resort.  We were very close to picking Now Jade, but decided against it only because I had a friend who had gotten married at Grand Palladium.  What have you gotten done so far?  I know you said you are behind, but with BDW and this thread specific, you should be able to catch right up!

Originally Posted by primavera 

Wow! This thread is really active!! After being a May bride for a while I am now an April bride. We changed our date since many of our guests could not take time off in the middle of the week. I am way behind all of you in my planning process. I don't even have a dress yet!!! We haven't had enough money to buy ANYTHING!! I just got a new job so things are looking up but I will have to do some panic planning in March because we are moving to FL in less than 2 weeks and have to find a place to live, and then I am starting my new job!! I am stressed out to say the least.

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3667 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

Just don't stress out.  buckle down and you will get everything done.

#3668 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:52 AM

Weekend to do list:

Get stuff outfits for BD shoot

Get FI his small V-Day gift

Get clothing & sandals for the trip

create and print thank you for booking letters - get paper and envelopes (large enough for the brochures that we have)

How am I gonna get all this done when I have to work this weekend too?!?!?!?...

#3669 primavera

primavera
                  • 428 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:52 AM

Thanks girls!!

I have literally done nothing haha! We have the resort booked and that is pretty much it. Oh, and I have my wedding band already!

We don't have a bridal party so that saves a lot of planning and our group is pretty small (I believe 17ppl incl. us right now). I don't think we are doing OOT bags because of our finances, but I want to do a welcome letter.

This forum is great and this thread is out of this world! I hope that when I get my first pay check I will be able to catch up.

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 

Welcome!!!  You and I share the date!  We almost shared the same resort.  We were very close to picking Now Jade, but decided against it only because I had a friend who had gotten married at Grand Palladium.  What have you gotten done so far?  I know you said you are behind, but with BDW and this thread specific, you should be able to catch right up!

Quote:

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#3670 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:56 AM

Primavera --- you can check out this website for reasonable dresses  www.uniquevintage.com.  You should be able to get it ontime too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users