Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3411 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:35 AM

Laura, we will give one to each person. Same reason as Brandy. But we're probably only doing one OOT bag per couple or single.

#3412 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:38 AM

Laura, I can't wait to get home after our wedding and just catch up on sleep. And go back to not spending money online everyday! I might just have to start a wedding business or at the very least start helping out some of my engaged friends.

#3413 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:43 AM

oh i hear you about the stopping the online spending!!! here i was thought i was done spending last week... until i get the latest vista print order and my mom's like "oh you should get this , and this and this! all with your logo! ... get magnets! i want it for my fridge!" .. LMAO ... so it looks like i'll have 1 more vista order and these lanyards and holders and that should be it for me.

#3414 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:45 AM

meant to say the latest vista print EMAIL ;) .. darn no editing

#3415 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:45 AM

I know, its like you always see something "you have to have!" I dont know what Im going to do with myself, Im going to have a lot of free time thats for sure, Im not going to know how to act probably!

#3416 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:47 AM

Thats ok, we know what you meant lol

Originally Posted by Lua 

meant to say the latest vista print EMAIL ;) .. darn no editing

#3417 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:48 AM

i'm going to be so bored at work!!! :P  i've been spending like my whole days on here ahahahaha

oh also just remembered i still need to get a whiteboard for our guestbook -- but i think i'll just get that at the dollar store to keep it on the cheap

#3418 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:52 AM

We too are doing one key holder per person.

Lisa - I definitely like how the original bodice fits perfect (or looks it), so I can understand what you are saying and wanting!

See, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself because I'm not going to be getting packages in the mail all the time.  Yesterday I got two more!  I love getting packages, even if I have to pay for everything first!! 

I've always wondered what will be "next" so to say on things to do.  Like the knot has the nest and the bump... but I do like how BDW now has the family section, that's going in the same direction!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3419 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:04 AM

Laura, I totally agree with spending all day on here. I try to restrict myself since I'm working with an internet stick but that just doesn't happen.

I have a lot of stuff on my desk for work right now, but I would much rather be on here.

Erin, I think they started that new section just for us. We are definitely the highest posters so they need to keep us happy haha.

#3420 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:15 AM

Lua one per person is what we are doing also for all the same reasons above. I also got my whiteboards at dollorama.

I think we can all try baby making to keep our time occupied ;)

Ok Mocha so that is one for CRAZY lol Ya I am scared shitless right now but not sure what else to do. I WANT to LOVE my dress and I was so sad yesterday about the whole thing. I hope I can find a solution. Maybe I will get out there this weekend and if I don't find anything just give up. FI was so sweet yesterday he did what he could to help and put the holes in the doorhangers and the maraca tags lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users