April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1531 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:09 AM

Welcome Hutchets!

Erin I totally forget to even try them bad boys on, I will def do that tonight and let you know, thats great that your going to get them, you have to let us know how they look in the orange!!

#1532 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:17 AM

#1533 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:21 AM

#1534 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:29 AM

Jeez who would of thought there were that many different shades of purple!!!!

#1535 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:35 AM

alright Im done!

#1536 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
            • 1,541 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:47 AM

Oh, I wish I was going with something other than sandals now!  I love all of those purple shoes!  I have no real reason to buy them though, so I'll hold back for now!!

I'll order them tonight, and when they come in I'll definitely take a picture of them and post for all to see!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1537 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:02 AM

I know I wish I could get some heels!! But I will live vicariously through all of you wearing heels lol!

#1538 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by fmichelle 

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lisadias 

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jana297 

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lisadias 

I know!!!! We always get screwed with shipping lol Except yesterday I went vista print crazy again and ordered my brochures(50), door hangers(50), photo share magnets(25), a banner, a hat, pens(5 with logo), a notebook with our pictures, sticky notes with our logo, a photo flip book, adheasive grommets for the banner, oversized postcards for sudoku games(50 front and back), a small tote with our logo and our luggage tags (250 business cards front and back) for 59$ taxes in with free shipping cause my order pre tax was over 50$. So happy about that cause I wanted to get my brochure, luggage tags, can't wait to see you small magnets and calender magnets out to my guest before the end of January. A few more off that HUGE list of to do's!

I have my grandmother and a gilfriend in Tampa Florida that are coming but with shoes I would rather try them on. If I don't find anything local I will just have to chance it!

Door hangers!! Awesome!! How did you design those?

I used the rack cards, left enough room for the circle to be cut out and put my logo on the bottom and in the middle wrote " No Molestar Por Favor, Please do not disturb" "Unless you have a yummy beverage in hand!" on one side and on the other side our logo at the bottom and in the middle I wrote " Come find us! We are out and about enjoying paradise!" I just used a white background and added color to the front with the letters and the logo, on the back I kept it in grayscale to save some money! I will post pics of everything when I get it in 14 days or so.

lisa, this may be a silly question, but how do you plan to cut the circles out of the rack cards to make them door hangers.  I too ordered rack cards (just found out my whole order shipped today--even though I placed two separate orders a couple days apart--soo excited!) with the intention of doing door hangers but have no idea how to make it look good. BTW, wish I read your post before I ordered, I loved what you wrote on the back side, wish I did back side :(

I was thinking of using a hole punch big enough to fit a doorknob. I have no idea if this is going to work as things and sizes are different when you get them in the mail. If not I am just going to use a regular hole punch and put my colors of ribbon and they can hang it by the ribbon and I will just add something to the top of the rack card kind of like a little diy! wish me luck lol I';; keep ya posted on how it works out!

#1539 Teira1031

Teira1031
                  • 766 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:00 AM

I've made door hangers before and I used a big circle hole punch then just cut a slit from the circle to the edge of the paper so it can open a bit to go around , not sure if that makes Any sense or not ?!:confused:

#1540 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:26 AM

That's a perfect idea, thanks Teira! I think that will work because the rack cards are probably not too thick.

Back to Brides Roll Call

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users