• 2,628 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:55 AM

Well I went ahead and ordered these in ivory, I hope they arent too ivory

1216089-p-2x.jpg

#1382 Lua

Lua
    • 1,231 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:59 AM

those are great shoes!  and flip flops! ;)

#1383 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 11:32 AM

Brandy - I love those!  I think I'm going to have to check out zappos!  I haven't been on there for awhile!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

1216089-p-2x.jpg

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1384 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 11:38 AM

Our RSVP date was November 1st.  I sent the STDs out in July I think it was...  I wanted to get the numbers figured out before the holidays rolled in and people forgot!  Plus, it allowed me to have a more concrete number when buying things for the OOT bags!  I couldn't imagine waiting until January of February!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1385 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 11:40 AM

Thanks Ladies!!!

So I decided to check the beaches website today for some reason and almost all the rooms are sold out for our weekend, theres only one level of room left other than the 10,000 suites and such!!!!  And I still have at least 6 people who need to book!

#1386 fmichelle

fmichelle
            • 298 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:21 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Brandy 

1216089-p-2x.jpg

Brandy, you so are the go to girl for shoes. Where did you find these flip-flops, on Zappos as well? I love them! I just ordered a cute blue pair from Amazon, but I may need a backup. Glad to know I'm not the only one buying OOT bag stuff without having all my RSVPs. I actually found the bags themselves last night at Dollar Tree. They don't even have them on the website, I just went in hoping something new came in. I ordered mugs from discount mugs and because their website wasn't updated and my color is out of stock, I'm waiting till they get more in Feb (since I don't need them till April of course) and they're giving me an extra 10 for free. So in case any of the declines send gifts, at least I'll have a thank you to send them. You all are an inspiration to keep in the spirit of wedding planning this holiday season

#1387 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:30 PM

Aww thanks Michelle yes I did find those on zappos, but they only had 3 sizes left, so I ended up finding them on another site called www.advantagebridal.com

Yeah I got too eager on the oot bags and decided I was just going to go for it lol, Cant wait to see your mugs if you have time to post before the wedding!

#1388 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:41 PM

Hey girls,

Have you all booked your airfare?  I'm a May bride, but it's early May and I leave in April, so I figured I could hijack your thread! :o

Am I crazy to hope for say $350.00 or less for a nonstop from Maryland to Cancun?

#1389 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:45 PM

LOL, hey Tisha!! Yeah I already bought my airfare it was I believe close to $1,000 for both of us after taxes and all that crap.

#1390 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:48 PM

Unfortunately I'm no help to you Tisha!  We paid for our whole trip all inclusive (air+hotel) for $1536/ea taxes in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users