Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Thanks for the support ladies! On the plus side my all chicken noodle soup diet isn't all that fattening! Lesee try the Canadian Zappos site. I got satin platform wedges that go around my ankle on there.

Oops never mind! I just went to check the site and it's been shut down!!!! Ugh shopping in Canada SUCKS!!! You could always check Aldo or Spring there are tons of gladiators out this season.

Alright I just ordered my Emily aka April brides cover up from victorias secret!!!

Just curious who all has ordered this cover up?

Brandy do they have it back in now? I ordered it in black a few months back but I habit picked it up from my friends po box yet, I get to this weekend though!! I also pick up the cover up Laura posted in white!

Teira, all your stuff looks amazing, great job getting things accomplished this weekend.

Meggers, sorry you did end up getting sick :( I also agree that sometimes workout does make me feel better.  My grandfather always used to go to the gym when he was sick and sweat out his colds (and he lived well into his 90's).  Regardless, make sure to take a major decongestant tomorrow before the shoot so you're not sniffling or anything and you don't feel gross.  But keep in mind, alcohol may interact with any cold medicine you take if you plan on the champagne or mimosa thing.

Brandy, 16 DAYS!!! Wow, I can't believe it's so close for you. You must be so excited.

In terms of the last name thing, my FI and I were going over the proof for our Ketubah, and the line where I sign will have my maiden name, but since we're doing the legal thing here before leaving FI said I should put his name there, but I reminded him that we're not telling anyone we're already married and besides, I can't change my name on anything until the marriage license comes in the mail, which may not be until we come back (we're doing the legal thing about a week before we leave).  It was a cute convo though, I must admit.  He seems even more excited than I do for me to take his name.

Gotta work out hard this week, BD shoot is on Friday.  I'm so bad at keeping secrets, I hope I don't spill the beans before then.  I told FI I'm going to hang out with my friend (who also happens to be our photographer) that day, I wonder if he suspects (I'll have to be sneaky taking all my lighting equipment out of the closet when he's at work)

Francine! I know it has come up soooo fast!! I cant believe it really I'll just be glad when I have everything done and can sit and relax and actually let it all sink in!!!

So excited for your BD shoot cant wait to see some teasers!!!! I know what you mean about keeping secrets, especially when you already have the book then your really going to want to give it to him lol Im bad at that stuff too, I always give FI his presents early his birthday is this weekend but I already gave him his gift like 2 weeks ago LOL!!

Hey girls,

Teira, I love your table decor!  Looks awesome!

Meggers, your gonna rock that shoot, sick or not!  I had mine this past Saturday, and I know once I get the book I'm gonna want to give it to him! I have a feeling he knows something.  He's a detective so I can't seem to hide anything from him, especially since I'm an awful awful liar! 

Brandy, can't believe you only have 16 days.  That is sooo exciting!  I still haven't gotten into the planning again, so I really need to get on it!

Tris, that was so sweet of your fiance.  All those little things that just make it "real" are so exciting!  I picked up our marriage license and got all giddy!! :o)

I am an awful liar too and FI is also a cop so it's a bad combo! I scheduled the shoot during the work day so FI will assume I'm at the office! I have to pack everything tonight while he's at work and stash it in my trunk. I am also stealing one of his shirts, a tie and his dress watch so I hope he doesn't notice!!