Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

I did nothing wedding related this weekend my BD shoot is tomorrow, all I did was buy hooker heels which FI complained about my spending  sad.gif  He doesn't even know what it is for.

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 View Post

I did nothing wedding related this weekend my BD shoot is tomorrow, all I did was buy hooker heels which FI complained about my spending  sad.gif  He doesn't even know what it is for.

He will appreciate them when he sees what they were used for!!

Brandy-those towels and bikini bags are brilliant!! Your girls will love them! Tenny- best of luck tomorrow!!! Your FI will eat his words when he finds out what they're for!! I'm hiding all my bd stuff at my office so my fi doesn't find it!

Oh and I have to share my awesome haul from dollarama! I've been fighting with discount mugs for weeks over the tote bags I had ordered from them. There was a glitch in their site that let me order bags that were actually out of stock. So we went to dollarama at square one to look for aloe (no luck) and pool floaties (also no luck) but we did find PERFECT tote bags that I like way better than the ones I was going to order and they were only $2 each!!! I am placing an order from oriental trading today and have been adding stuff to my cart there all week. One item I had added was galvanized steel pails for my centre pieces. While we were at the dollar store I came across the same pails for only $2 each - half the price of the ones from oriental trading!!! YAY!! I thought I would share in case any other ladies are looking for those items!! I loves me some deals!!