Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Kitty I love that dress its gorgeous!! Unfortunately we waited to long to order anything from a bridal shop! So Im trying to find something in stores and online.

Brandy those short dresses you posted are very cute. I'll be so happy to go back to just finding my own clothes and not worry about dressing other people.

I haven't been too active on here today because I am swamped with work stuff. ICK! I remember when I used to be able to see my desk!

OH I know, I'll be glad when we finally find her a dress! Thats all I have left except for a shirt for my brother then Im done!!! And then I can finally start shopping for my clothes!

i stay home for 1 snow day and i have endless piles of papers on my desk and emails to deal with!!! damn being busy at work! ;)

Hi Ladies,

I'm another May Bride I'm getting married May 3rd, Apola told us about how great you guys are and I will totally admit that I have been creeping this thread! So I thought I would say hi and I love all the idea's you all have!

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

Wait till you come back from your wedding lol!!!

oh god!! lol i don't even want to think about that now!!! i don't have a back-up here to deal with my stuff. so it's not going to be pretty when i come back after 2 weeks away!!