Attn: Anyone who has been to EDR

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:17 PM

last time i was there the room keys were cards but the safe keys were actualy keys with a lock. i remember it being very heavy. and i remember they charge you a lot if you lose it.

#12 MrsV-to-be

• 554 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:20 PM

Thanks so much ladies!

Originally Posted by Tlseege
      What if you bought the clear luggage tag things from Office max and attached those to the stretchy bracelet thing? I personally have the issue whether it's electronic or a regular key! either way I still don't have a pocket on my swimsuit!
      That is a great idea! I'll suggest it to mom! It'll make her double happy since she has more to do

#13 shannon

• 772 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:24 PM

Am I completely retarded? New to site- getting married at EDR in May, 2008 -- what are OTT bags-- something I should know!?!!?!

#14 MrsV-to-be

• 554 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:14 AM

they are Out Of Town Bags. They are generally given to guests who travel to weddings as a sort of "thank-you for coming & here is information about the area and some treats for you to enjoy while you are here"

If you search OOT bags you will find a VAST amount of info about them!

#15 SheaS

• 380 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:39 PM

Thread hi-jack.....
            I was wondering if anyone has done a site visit to EDR, and if so, did your cell phone work?

#16 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:32 PM

our cell phones worked while we were in mexico but we also added international calling onto our plan before we left. we have cingular/AT&T.

we had no problems getting service, you do have to remember to dial 001 before the number to get through to the US

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users