Photo

New Pashmina Order !

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#161 Less is more

Less is more
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:54 PM

FYI ladies.  Just got back a few weeks ago and the pashminas were a HIT!!!!  I was worried that the blue didn't totally match my wedding colors but everyone was so grateful and they wore them both nights.  I handed them out the night before at the rehearsal dinner and left it up to everyone if they wanted to bring them to the wedding......just in case those who love to match had an option.  But to my surprise all the ladies had them on and thought they were the best gift ever!!  SO, i say all that to say no matter what color you pick everyone will love them.  Besides you can't go wrong with awesome colors like orange or purple speedy130.

#162 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
    • 381 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:05 AM

Congrats!!!! I'm glad everyone loved them!

Originally Posted by Less is more 

FYI ladies.  Just got back a few weeks ago and the pashminas were a HIT!!!!  I was worried that the blue didn't totally match my wedding colors but everyone was so grateful and they wore them both nights.  I handed them out the night before at the rehearsal dinner and left it up to everyone if they wanted to bring them to the wedding......just in case those who love to match had an option.  But to my surprise all the ladies had them on and thought they were the best gift ever!!  SO, i say all that to say no matter what color you pick everyone will love them.  Besides you can't go wrong with awesome colors like orange or purple speedy130.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users