Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1301 Jadeevincent

Jadeevincent
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:02 AM

MissBee,

When did you book for?  And how long did it take you to get a response?

I'm going to be there in April and don't know if its too late to book the JellyFish.....  getting nervous!

As for planning with the hotel I have been working with a co-ordinator there but haven't gotten into the finer details yet.  You should be able to connect with someone at your resort to make life easier.

J

#1302 Smithk79

Smithk79
    • 149 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

Ladies, I am so excited. I have my date at the Jellyfish confirmed! Have you been working with anyone at the hotel you are staying at to plan things like the welcome dinner, excursions, hair appointments, brunch, etc? Since I am having my entire wedding at the Jellyfish, I was not sure if I should reach out to anyone at the hotel or just wait until I get there..... Thanks!

I have heard mix experiences with coordinators at resorts if u dont have ur wedding there since they are for weddings at the resort but it doesnt hurt to try! Def have to be patient tho :-) Congrats!

#1303 Smithk79

Smithk79
      • 149 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

MissBee, When did you book for?  And how long did it take you to get a response? I'm going to be there in April and don't know if its too late to book the JellyFish.....  getting nervous! As for planning with the hotel I have been working with a co-ordinator there but haven't gotten into the finer details yet.  You should be able to connect with someone at your resort to make life easier. J

I booked jellyfish in July for this December but had to go with my 3rd option for dates so I think if u are open to dates during the week it should be ok

#1304 trixxy say

trixxy say
        • 10 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

I booked my date on April 1 this year, my day ( April 10, 2013) was the only date left from April 1 - 15. Mayte was pretty quick to respond:  jellyfishrestaurant@gmail.com. Like Smithk79 said just be open with your dates. 

#1305 Jadeevincent

Jadeevincent
          • 11 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

Well unfortunatley your response is disappointing... we've already booked our trip and we're going April 9-16th..... so much for the JellyFish then...

I wish I knew about it before hand but C'est la vie.

Thanks Ladies,

J

#1306 sdj327

sdj327
            • 171 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jadeevincent 

Well unfortunatley your response is disappointing... we've already booked our trip and we're going April 9-16th..... so much for the JellyFish then...

Thanks Ladies,

J

you should still double check w/mayte just in case!

#1307 trixxy say

trixxy say
              • 10 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Jadeevincent 

Thanks Ladies,

J

Originally Posted by sdj327 

you should still double check w/mayte just in case!

Yes PLEASE! Double check with Mayte. This is what she told me 4 months ago, things can always change!

#1308 Smithk79

Smithk79
                • 149 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

I agree...she has cancellations, change of dates, etc. so double check and hear it from mayte directly.

#1309 AquaCait

AquaCait
                  • 209 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:36 AM

Ladies, I am so excited. I have my date at the Jellyfish confirmed! Have you been working with anyone at the hotel you are staying at to plan things like the welcome dinner, excursions, hair appointments, brunch, etc? Since I am having my entire wedding at the Jellyfish, I was not sure if I should reach out to anyone at the hotel or just wait until I get there..... Thanks!

We were working with our coordinator at the Majestic Elegance (our ceremony was there), but I did pre-arrange our welcome dinner, hair and make-up appointments and trials, and even a golf day for some of the men in our group (that was through PR dept...) Give it a shot, the worst they can say to you is no...

#1310 sdj327

sdj327
                    • 171 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

I am getting married March 31 at jellyfish and staying at the majestic elegance. I am trying to decide when to start the ceremony. Any suggestions? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users