Photo

How do I "unsubscribe" from a thread?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:39 PM

Hi Everyone! Can you help me figure out how to unsubscribe from a thread? I cannot figure out how to do it~thanks!!!
    Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:48 PM

One of these threads should help you:

http://bestdestinati....-how-dos-1414/

http://bestdestinati....riptions-7649/

These are 2 other ways:
      1)Go to "Quick Links". Scroll down to "Subscribed Threads". Check the box of the thread you'd like to unsubscribe from. At the bottom of the page, hit the drop down box & choose "delete subscription" & then "go".
      or
      2) Go to the thread that you want to Unsubscribe from. At the top of that thread, click on "Thread Tools". Then "Unsubscribe".

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BeachBride83
        Hi Everyone! Can you help me figure out how to unsubscribe from a thread? I cannot figure out how to do it~thanks!!!
        Which thread are you looking to unsubscribe from?

#4 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
        • 196 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:50 PM

Got it, THANK YOU!!!
          Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users