46 replies to this topic

#41 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starchild
    Well yes and no. I haven't stayed at the PV Westin but I had my bachelorette party there and the hotel is beautiful. I've stayed at several Westin's in the U.S. and they all have those comfy beds.

Specifically our party was at Nikki Beach @ the Westin PV which is stunning - white beds and white pillows all over the sand. They also have these elevated canopy beds that are sooo cozy, it's an awesome place. I've heard good things about their Sunday brunches but we didn't make it.
    Cool, thanks for the info. :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#42 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:30 AM

Jaime the Mayan is gorgeous!!!! and I've already been to the Westin and is amazing too!!!

#43 kiki

kiki
      • Banned
      • 170 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:38 PM

I love the regency...the pics look AMAZING!!!

-Do you know the ~ cost of a small ( ~30ppl) wedding and reception at the Mayan palace Regency I'm curious!

-Are you going with the decor that we see in the pics

Thanks,

Khrystal (kiki)

#44 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
        • 766 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:44 PM

I'm glad for you ! The place looks great!

Annie

#45 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:14 PM

Jaime
            you will love the Westin, I was there for a wedding 2 years ago and was absolutely beautiful!!!

Also is on my options for the reception as well as the Mayan and a private villa named Salamandra.....I will post pictures ( if I learn how to!) after my trip on September...

#46 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mora
              Jaime
              you will love the Westin, I was there for a wedding 2 years ago and was absolutely beautiful!!!

Also is on my options for the reception as well as the Mayan and a private villa named Salamandra.....I will post pictures ( if I learn how to!) after my trip on September...

Yes, definitely post pics! We're going in December now instead of August so I will be anxiously awaiting your reviews

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#47 Lorilou

Lorilou
              • 533 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:31 AM

Jaime please do send an update of your visit in Dec of the Westin. I'm hoping to recommend our OOT guests to stay there. thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users