Claudia Rodriguez Photography?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 StephyD

• 342 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:34 PM

Has anyone used her for photography??

Her website looks very good and her prices aren't as high as most of the photographers' I've found in Riviera Maya.

Has anyone used Cancun Wedding Video?

They work together. I really like the videos I've seen on their website.

#2 avong1228

• 384 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:02 PM

Wow, maybe I'm just cheap but I found her prices to be on the high end. Her work does look amazing though!

I know there are a lot of brides that have used her on this board or plan to use her.

#3 lalanyc

• 363 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:10 PM

StephyD - if you do a search of Claudia's name, you'll find tons of reviews. She is very well liked on this forum!

#4 Mere

• 729 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:30 AM

I too wanted to book her and Mike for video. I talked to Mike first and then I talked to Claudia. Claudia's price list must be the current list-prices were higher than the price list Mike sent me. I am still discussing with them what I want and what they can provide. I do believe their prices are on the higher side, but I love their work. The sad part is Claudia isn't available for my wedding date-I would have to choose someone else from her team.

StephyD-good luck to you! :)

#5 roxmysockz

• 418 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:15 PM

I'm having trouble getting replies from claudia

#6 Mere

• 729 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:31 PM

I sent in the request form and she replied a few days after-and has been replying yesterday and today-I figured she checked emails on the weekend-maybe you should try again? I saw somewhere that had her official email-can't remember what it was though.

#7 playalucia

• 13 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:33 PM

Does anyone know her prices ? would you mind sharing them ? I love her work but haven't heard back from her.

Thank you !

#8 JLeodore

• 31 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

Hey! This is the price list Claudia sent me a couple weeks ago, good luck!!  Her work is amazing I plan on using her and mike for my wedding.

Attached Files

#9 cherbear16

• 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:49 PM

Does anyone have any feedback on Freddy or Alberto who work under Claudia??

#10 playalucia

• 13 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:37 AM

Thank you, unfortunately she is already booked : ( I really wanted to have Ivan, Claudia or Citlali but I feel all the best photographers are booked at this point ... Guys if you are planning a wedding book the photographer ASAP !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users