Photo

Recommendations for Heather Parker Photography

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bellissima

bellissima
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:37 PM

I saw some beautiful photos of a destination wedding on a wedding planner's blog and have fallen in love with the photographers work. Does anyone know how much it costs to bring in a destination wedding photographer? I assume we are expected to pay their traveling fees plus whatever their package is? I am hoping its not too expensive because I love her pictures. I think I would be nervous dealing with a company in another country anyways. Any advice?

#2 lighthouselovers

lighthouselovers
    • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:56 PM

Ah yes we hired her for our island wedding. She has reasonable prices and is the most talented photographer we saw so we booked her to bring her to our wedding. her site is Destination Wedding Photographer Heather Parker Photography and there are a lot of good reviews ( Heather Parker Photography - The Loop - Chicago, IL ) online. good luck! If you like her, call her, she is very nice and accommodating.

#3 bellissima

bellissima
      • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:14 PM

I just wanted to say thank you lighthouselovers. Sorry for chiming in so late.

#4 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
        • 260 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

We hired her as well for our Jamaica wedding next year...loved her work!
          I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users