Photo

Dancing with the Stars*Spring 2010 season

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

I thought the dances last night were just eh. Towards the end I switched to the basketball game so I didn't see everyone. I'm sure they will recap tonight though!

#32 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:29 AM

Aww, Buzz went home. I am totally betting that the public keeps voting Kate back so they can see how much more horrible she can be every week!

#33 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
      • 2,727 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:34 AM

Booo!!! I was hoping to read on this board that kate finally went home!! we still have next week....
        He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
        My Planning Thread

#34 Mischaka

Mischaka
        • 969 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:21 PM

Not only did Kate not get voted off...but she wasn't even in the bottom 2...and I don't like it not one bit!!!!

#35 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
          • 295 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:31 PM

Team Evan!!

#36 cb280182

cb280182
            • 107 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 04:23 AM

you seem to have actual stars in your series. we only get has-beens and z listers in our in the UK!!

#37 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
              • 829 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:20 AM

I was so sad that Buzz went home, because Kate is WAY worse and not a legend! lol...this season is not wowing me thus far, but I still have hope! :)

#38 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:24 AM

I thought Buzz was SO good in his dance last weeek as father/daughter!!!! I am so so sad to see him go!
                  Loving married life! <3

#39 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:34 AM

So I skimmed through the latest People issue...apparently Erin and Maks are an item. They are so cute together! He is HOT. I feel so bad for her. At first, being stalked by that idiot who videotaped her and now she's getting death threats by another stalker.

#40 Cassie

Cassie
                    • 5,341 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:09 PM

ooh lucky Erin, Maks is HOT! I had heard the rumors. But death threats, really? I hadn't heard that. Crazy!

Can't wait to see if Kate has any improvement tonight. I saw Bruno has been telling everyone how terrible she is and how she needs to go. haha, brutal!
                      Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users