The 2nd one is my fav. Oh and yes, beware of the wind for sure especially if you are close enough to the water as you just never know when a big gust will come along.

Im sad after reading all these reviews! The first option is basically my center piece sad.gif But noone here seems to like it haha. Oh well, we already bought all the stuff so I cant change it now. We even spent $90 on 12 coconut scented candles for them too.

I like the glass vases with the candles...I am renting my hurricane glasses and candles from the resort so I don't have to pack anything...it might be worth a shot asking the resort. :)

Thanks for alll the input ladies!!! I went on a Michaels shopping spree today and decided to go with BOTH! My reception set up at the resort is gonna be a t-shaped table and there's at least thirty so I figure it's gonna be pretty long. I bought three of the vases with bright pink candles and sea shells and 4 black wooden bases with white candles and the silk pink stargazer lilly to do every other. I figure if the table looks tooo crowded I could use the vases to decorate somewhere else like the cake table, guest book table, etc. and just leave the four stargazer/candle/bases on the table.

AND everything pacts perfectly well with the bubble wrap in my moms (she doesn't know it yet) carry on :)

Total cost: 63 bucks (gotta love no sales tax DE!)