Rancho Pescadero

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Traci7642

Traci7642
  • Site Supporter
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:49 PM

I've been strongly leaning towards Playa Fiesta in Puerto Vallarta but have recently discovered Rancho Pescadero near Todos Santos. Has anyone been there or heard anything about it? It has great reviews on tripadvisor and the pictures look amazing. The website says they can accomodate up to 60 over night guests which is perfect for our size. Rancho Pescadero

#2 riokayak

riokayak
    • 175 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:40 PM

I haven't been to the Rancho Pescadero, but can vouch for the Todos Santos Area. We just got back and had a great time! It was beautiful!

#3 MERRYME

MERRYME
      • 324 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:02 AM

Rancho pescadero is definitely very nice. I went there last week for a sunday brunch, nice but out of the way. Cool mexican modern decoor.

There are some really cool places in Todos Santos now. We went to this really cool new sports bar... saw all the olympic events. Very old cantina vibe cool old mexican movie posters on the walls. Perfect place for a bachelor or bachelorette party or even a welcome dinner. They serve THE best shrimp stuffed chiles. The place is called La Garra. They have wifi and I think their email is lagarrats@yahoo.com

The Todos SAntos Inn also has a very good new mexican restaurant... Landi's. It is very good.
        Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
        22nd of December 2006

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users