Sign in to follow this  
mexbride83

Napa Valley?

Does anyone have any recommendations on Napa? My fiance and I are going to do a 4 day "minimoon" there, and do our real honeymoon 6 months later. Because this is just our minimoon, we want to keep prices pretty reasonable, but we'd like to go out to at least one nice dinner and stay at a cute but budget-friendly B&B.

Thanks in advance:)

I've heard French Laundry is like the best restaurant in the world, but it is pricey!! If you can reserve ahead of time and save though, I'd do it!

I hear the train is so/so.

I think it is just as much if not more fun to rent a car to drive you and you pick the places you can go to.

Since you are celebrating, I would definately go to MUMM NAPA. It is a sparkling winery, So it is a great place to toast your marriage.

I would really recommend The Castle, or Napa Valley Winery, Super Tuscan, Italian Style Wines, Visit Castello di Amorosa; The beautiful Napa Valley Winery in a 13th century Tuscan Castle setting.

It is an amazingly beautiful castle. All of the bricks that were used to build it are from Italy and surrounding areas. We've done wine pairings with food there, and it was fabulous! It is a little outside of Napa proper- about 15-20 min