6 Dessy bridesmaid dresses Style 2762

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 buehler.allison

• 99 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:35 PM

I'm having my first (and hopefully only) bridezilla moment. I recently ordered and paid for 6 dessy bridesmaid dresses. Style 2762 in Surf Spray. Sizes 6, 8, 14, 16, 16, 18. They are currently being made and cost me $245 each. I'm willing to sell each for $200 plus shipping. It's a beautiful color, but I just decided on a different color. Unfortunately I'm just too indecisive when it comes to wedding planning! I'd like to sell at least 5 of the dresses, but don't mind if that means one person buys two while another buys three.

Let me know if you're interested!

Dessy Bridesmaid Style 2762: The Dessy Group

Attached Files

#2 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:51 PM

That's a cute dress. Not my colour or in the price range that I am trying to keep it for my girls though, but I'm sure you will have no problem finding a happy customer(s)! Good luck.
      Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#3 PynkLemonade

• 350 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:02 AM

Very cute, but like previous bride posted, not in my price range! If they were though, I would snatch them up quick!!

#4 Stephs Mom

Stephs Mom
        • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:45 PM

Have you sold these dresses?  If not ... I am interested!

#5 juliahumphrey

• 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

Hello!! I would REALLY love to get on touch if you still havw the dreses!! please please let me know! pr StephsMom you too!!

#6 juliahumphrey

• 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

Or if any of you know ANYONE with a dress in tjat exact color and fabric :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users