New to Planning and SO overwhelmed

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 noelles

noelles
  • Site Supporter
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

I completely understand, we have three kids, 11,14,16 and u not only need a place where they are safe, but occupied, we went through all of the opinion forums and talked to friends, we are still planning to take a trip out, but found that the RIU the Palaces and the Iberostars were about the best in terms of opinions and everything they offered, we opted for the Playacar Palace, because the reviews of the customer service, the reviews from brides on this forum and the really great price but also because it is located right in Playa del Carmen and I thought that would be awesome for the kids.

February 1, 2012, 4pm Aventura Cove Palace

21 booked and counting

#32 Le Reve Hotel & Spa

Le Reve Hotel & Spa
    • Vendor
    • 323 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:49 AM

Hello!!

Welcome to the forum

You can check out our establishment

Good Luck

#33 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
      • 324 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by noelles 

I completely understand, we have three kids, 11,14,16 and u not only need a place where they are safe, but occupied, we went through all of the opinion forums and talked to friends, we are still planning to take a trip out, but found that the RIU the Palaces and the Iberostars were about the best in terms of opinions and everything they offered, we opted for the Playacar Palace, because the reviews of the customer service, the reviews from brides on this forum and the really great price but also because it is located right in Playa del Carmen and I thought that would be awesome for the kids.

How much is it for a week for you there? Your coming from canada too right? I like the palace packages alot!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users