Sign in to follow this  
nmurch

How did you get your real touch flowers from home to mexico??

i'm really looking into buying real touch flowers, and wondering how you transport them without being ruined. Anyone who has transported them could you let me know!

:)

I packed all of mine into suitcases w/ other misc items, such as OOT bag stuff. I even brought along all of my glass centerpieces and nothing was ruined. Some petals had a couple creases but I let them out when we got there and with the heat and humidity they easily came unfolded and were really easy to "fluff"

i've personally never even felt real touch flowers or seen them in person, so thats why i'm curious... scared to ruin them lol. especially with all the other crap i'm luggin with me like my dress + 12hundred bathisuits LOL + OOT bags + shoes + centerpeices + guest favors ETC <3

i was wondering how i was going to get them back home and completely forgot i have to take them there first lol!!

i think i'll just carry them on, along with my dress, the sand ceremony stuff, some oot stuff...etc, etc!

I've just heard that if it's in your carry on because of all the wires when it goes through the scanner they freak out cause they think they are bombs...lol I've been told to just throw them in the bottom of you dress' garmet bag..then you just have to play with them and fluff them up when you get there!