Photo

Just booked at Azul Beach!

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:41 AM

I am soooo excited. I FINALLY booked my wedding for January 31st, 2011. I am so relieved to have finally picked a resort and stuck with it. I swear, every time I thought I had a resort picked, I'd read something about it that either didn't work for my wedding, or just didn't sound good.

Now I'm just counting down the days until January! Hooray!

#2 exadiussgirl

exadiussgirl
    • 14 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:07 AM

That is sooo exciting congrats!! i was thinking of there myself but i haven't looked too far into it yet. are you having alot of ppl at your wedding?? are you finding them helpful? and are they reasonably priced?? we are thinking of the end of February next year. any feed back would be great!

#3 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
      • 821 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:24 PM

Congrats!! COme join the Azul Sensatori thread! there are tons of Azul Beach brides on there!

#4 Janelley100

Janelley100
        • 297 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:31 PM

Congrats on your selection! It has to be a great feeling to finally be done picking the resort....now on to the good stuff!!!

#5 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:25 PM

Congratulatios... Its so exciting :-) Bet it makes it more real now you've booked it.... Im sure that was the hardest part and now everything else will fall into place :-)

Yipee!!!!!

x

#6 suzannepdc

suzannepdc
            • 45 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:54 PM

Congrats! I am getting married there in April 2010!

#7 momichele

momichele
              • 203 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:03 PM

Congrats & welcome. Come join the Azul Sensatori thread. Many other brides getting married at AB

#8 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
                • 310 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:53 PM

Thank you everyone! I will definitely join that thread.

@Exadiussgirl...I'm guessing we'll have about 20-25 people at our wedding, so fairly small (which is how I want it!). My travel agent recommended this place because it's really intimate...he says the service is top-notch, has a great beach, and great food!

I started making my invitations yesterday. We're sending them out waaay early, but since the hotel is on the smaller side, I don't want to worry about people not getting enough notice to book their room. I'm sooo not creative, but I went to Michael's craft store and they have so many beautiful things it was hard not to get inspired!

#9 taylorwd

taylorwd
                  • 932 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:24 PM

Congrats on picking the resort! I think you picked the best one, but I may be a bit biased

Go you on your invitations! An early start is good.

We used to have an AB thread, but it mysteriously disappeared a few months back. So now we're pretty much just on the AS thread, like the other girls have mentioned.

I think of the current brides on the thread, I'm the next up at AB. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!

#10 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
                    • 310 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by taylorwd
                      Congrats on picking the resort! I think you picked the best one, but I may be a bit biased

Go you on your invitations! An early start is good.

We used to have an AB thread, but it mysteriously disappeared a few months back. So now we're pretty much just on the AS thread, like the other girls have mentioned.

I think of the current brides on the thread, I'm the next up at AB. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!
                      Oh my gosh that's so exciting! April will be here before you know it. I hope everything is as beautiful as they make it look on the website. Are you getting married on the beach? Did you get the "free wedding" package??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users