Sign in to follow this  
mrullo

Does anyone have wedding Pics from Dreams Palm Beach Or Dreams Punta Cana?

Does anyone have wedding Pics from Dreams Palm Beach Or Dreams Punta Cana? Trying to decide where to go for my destination wedding. Also any suggestions on local photographers?

Thanks!!

you should definitely do a search on here. both the Dreams PC and Dreams PB threads have a lot of information and also the forums at dreamsresorts.com have great info as well!

TONS of pictures throughout this forum!

As for photographers, definitely consider flying someone in from the states too.

Here are some pictures from one of the photographers on this site. I know Tammy B (above) also has some!: Punta Cana Destination Wedding & Trash The Dress at Dreams |

There are plenty of pics of that resort on here. It's a popular place (and I'm not saying that just because I was married there!). As for a photographer, if you don't want to fly one in, photosouvenir, a local photographer, does postiviely exceptional work at a decent price. I was unable to use them for my wedding as they were already booked on that date. That's a decision I regret. Had I known better I would have simply selected another date! You can get married on any day of the week, so it's not like you're limited to Sat or Sun. Check them out - you won't be disappointed!

You can also check both places out on Facebook. Both of the resorts have lots of pictures. Search Dreams Punta Cana Brides! and Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, and Dreams Palm Beach Resort & Spa and you will see tons of pictures.