Photo

Any experience with Hawaiianweddingshop.com??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Skies

Blue Skies
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:05 AM

Hi all, just wondering if anyone had made any purchases from www.hawaiianweddingshop. com and what their experience was? They have a lot of more casual, islandy dresses on there (ok there is definitely a few frumpy ones though!!)....but for the most part really cool stuff.

I finally bit the bullet yesterday and ordered a dress but I am so nervous about how it will look. It is returnable (less a 20% restocking fee) so I think it will be fine, and I have tried on other similar dresses which I liked...but still very nervous about ordering a dress online!

If anyone else does use the site I found a 10% off promo code which worked beautifully, enter in savvy10. It says it expires July 31, 2010. I will let you know how this place works out for me...just hoping other people have had good experiences there!!

Thanks everyone!

Lisa

#2 Blue Skies

Blue Skies
    • 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:45 PM

Just wanted to give you an update in case anyone is thinking of ordering from here: Hawaiian Wedding Shop: Beach Wedding Dresses, Hawaiian Wedding Dresses and More!

I recieved my dress close to a week ago, it's exactly what I was looking for and what was advertised!! Sizing was true to the chart so the dress actually fit perfectly. Everything ships out priority mail so will get there within 2-3 days. It came with an additional light shawl/scarf type thing as well, which was a surprise as I didn't see that advertised. But cool, I may or may not use it!

Here's what I ordered,
      NEW! Turtle Beach Wedding Dress

I love it! Hope this helps someone else!

Lisa

#3 sugaredviolets

sugaredviolets
      • 59 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:40 PM

what a lovely dress! Glad ordering it online was a good experience for you. Thanks for the discount code!

#4 wendyjd

wendyjd
        • 968 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:18 AM

Very pretty dress, very beachy!!

#5 asayle

asayle
          • 37 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:09 AM

nice blue! what a great dress!
            The fun starts ... February 22, 2011!

0 user(s) are reading this topic