Question about Vista Print??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 christmasincuba

• 48 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:54 PM

I've joined up on vista print and have been receiving emails about specials and free products. However, depending on which site I log into (.ca or .com) the free products are not always available. I made our STD cards and some other things however when I go to pay it says that products are not free. Has anyone from Canada had the same problem? Are the promotional items only available to the US?

#2 RonNMel

• 388 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:33 PM

I just received my postcards that I ordered free from vistaprint. I dind't notice if it was .ca or .com. What I did is click on the free postcard offer straight from the email to do it.

#3 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
      • 291 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:44 PM

You will have to click through from the email they send you. All different combinations of free stuff are on offer at once - but they are set combinations... So you may recieve on email letting you know postcards and rack cards are free, and another that says postcards and flipbooks are free - but unless they are on the same emial, you wont be able to order the free rack cards from one email and the free flipbooks from the other email together in the same order...

alway click through from the email and you will be right... remember that the email deals are only available to those recieving the emails - so if you log straight onto the site - they aren't going to be there showing up! :)

Hope that helps

#4 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:49 AM

Yes, if you just log into your account the prices will be normal. But if you click on the email it will bring you to where all the discounts are. Though you cannot get everything that is free for free at once. they put a limit on it. Good luck! They have excellent products, I have ordered many, many things from there.

#5 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:54 AM

What I've done is saved the email where everything is free in my hotmail inbox and whenever I need to order something it's there. Some of the emails have expiry dates and others don't. Definitely you have to click through the email link...that's also the way you can get multiple things for free!

#6 christmasincuba

• 48 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:29 PM

Thanks guys! I was confused. I will follow your suggestions!!!! I'm excited to get some things ordered!

#7 christmasincuba

• 48 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:05 PM

It worked! Thanks so much for your help!!!

#8 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
                • 110 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:28 PM

I have also just called and asked if there was a better way to order the products right now and most of the representatives have been pretty helpful and look all of the promotions up for you and see which one will best suit the items in your cart.

#9 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:49 PM

I know, I noticed the same thing. I may have to place multiple orders.

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#10 Pinky

• 134 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

I also always click on the link in the email and sometimes do have to make multiple orders to get the best deals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users