Photo

Real Housewives of Orange County!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:59 PM

I know Tamara is happy now because Simon is gone....but she needs to chill out with the nakedness!

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#62 kya101

kya101
    • 645 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:26 AM

Yahoo... season premier tonight on slice!!!! So excited!!!

#63 lmarie

lmarie
      • 211 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:52 AM

I watched it last night! Lots of drama already.Lynn was in a preview for later in the season, but not in the opening of the show as a regular cast member?!?!? I liked Lynn, her and her daughters brought a lot of interesting things to the show.

#64 kya101

kya101
        • 645 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:27 AM

It was quite the interesting first episode. I think it's going to be a crazy season!!! Love this show and Vickey all the way!!!

#65 lmarie

lmarie
          • 211 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:55 AM

I Like Vicky too, because she has been there from the start. In a few shots last night,it ,looked like she had some work done on her face but then some other ones, she looked the same as always.

#66 kya101

kya101
            • 645 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:50 PM

Holy is it just me or is Gretchen going super bitch this season!!! I used to like her, but not when she's being such a you know what!!!! I think I agree with Tamra on Alexis and her husband too... seems like Tamra and Simon in the making!!!! Love this show soooo much!!! Jeana was my favorite though... I do miss her!!! Can't wait till next week!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users