My dress is in ... doesn't fit :(

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 kkanderson

• 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:03 PM

Thats terrible, I would make sure they alter it for you, at no cost. I'm not getting married until this coming January and I'm looking for my dress right know. I'm going to make sure everything gets written down and I get a receipt for all. best of luck to you thank you for sharing

#22 jenne

• 278 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:00 PM

UGHHHHH!!! I am getting more frustrated!!! They said I would hear from them by Tuesday or Wednesday to let me know what they will do. She didn't call. So I called there today on my lunch break and she said she hadn't heard back from her boss yet but would be hearing from her today and would call me back after 3. So I gave her my work number and told her I would be there till 6 today. NO CALL!! I will be going there tomorrow after work if I don't hear anything...
      Julie, no this is not from that store in Toronto!

#23 jplovesme

• 385 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:04 PM

Hi Jen:

I'm glad to see you're going to walk in there in person. One of the most cowardly things people do is avoid phone calls. People just don't want to give you bad news, or deal with a situation that is their fault. You tell them what's what, and get them to give you the dress for free!

Good luck!

#24 jenne

• 278 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

I called them again today and was told I would be called back in 10 minutes. NO CALL. So I went there right after work and they started measuring me again and asked if lost weight. Well there was no way to deny it, they ordered the wrong size. They are going to pay for the alterations. Still frustrated but a little relieved finally!

#25 svetayasofiya

• 590 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:52 PM

Glad it worked out for you!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users