32 replies to this topic

#31 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:08 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lizzy
    Yep, My great grandparents came over from Ireland
    Now there are a few other things like Scottish and French-Canadian mixed in but I am very proud to have the celt in our blood! Maggie and I are both Black Irish. Two of my boys had a Norwegian Dad and Maggie and Boz' dad is Ukrainian. But, the best part of all of them is Irish and Scott!
    PS: you truly do look like a fairy princess. Look in some of the Celtic lore books, you might just see yourself in one of them!

Lizzy, of the MacNamara and MacDonald Clans
    My children are of Irish, Scottish mix, well except Liam who is of Irish, Jamaican mix. My children are as white as me but they tan very nicely, they did not get hair as dark as me however. I was going to lighten my hair, well attempt to anyway, but you have changed my mind. I have never been called a fairy princess, and since I want to feel like a fairy princess on my wedding day, I will remain dark, Thank you for the compliment and I am going to google some celtic lore.

Kelly, of the McCracken and Devlin Clans

#32 dragonfly

dragonfly
    • 1,820 posts

Quote:
      Now there are a few other things like Scottish and French-Canadian mixed in but I am very proud to have the celt in our blood! Maggie and I are both Black Irish. Two of my boys had a Norwegian Dad and Maggie and Boz' dad is Ukrainian. But, the best part of all of them is Irish and Scott!
      PS: you truly do look like a fairy princess. Look in some of the Celtic lore books, you might just see yourself in one of them!

My children are of Irish, Scottish mix, well except Liam who is of Irish, Jamaican mix. My children are as white as me but they tan very nicely, they did not get hair as dark as me however. I was going to lighten my hair, well attempt to anyway, but you have changed my mind. I have never been called a fairy princess, and since I want to feel like a fairy princess on my wedding day, I will remain dark, Thank you for the compliment and I am going to google some celtic lore.

#33 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Quote:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users