2011 brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#21 SheriB

• 597 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:15 AM

I am booked for Feb 13, 2011 at Las Caletas!! We are thinking that Dreams PV will probably be our resort of choice. We have booked a trip down there for the end of February this year to scout out everything as neither FI or I have been to PV. I can't wait to check everything out!!

#22 SheriB

• 597 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:16 AM

oops! Double post!!

#23 mbarnes04

• 194 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:59 PM

Hi All - and congrats!! Planning on Cancun!! :)

#24 Crystal1880

• Site Supporter
        • 135 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:13 PM

Well I have officially decided on Dreams PV. My travel agaen is contacting them to see if I can book my date yet. I am hoping for June 13, 2011. Has anybody been able to book their dates?

#25 krawles

• 8 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:34 AM

I am also looking at May 2011 at Dreams PV. I haven't been able to get any prcing yet! I am hoping that it doesn't change too much from this year to next!! The resort seems great and I have heard nothing but great reviews!!

Good luck with your planning!!

#26 Mandy Canada

Mandy Canada
            • 79 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:03 PM

I am looking at the Royal Decameron in Neuvo Vallarta. Hoping for some time mid April 2011. Any other brides considering this resort? The WC is really helpful and is quick to answer questions. I just hope my TA can find a good price for the air/hotel package.

#27 cjb0arder13

• 310 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:30 PM

So I switched my location over to the Riviera Maya, because we want to honeymoon on Cozumel and that will cut down our travel time. I'm booking at Azul Beach for Jan 31, 2011...soooooo darn excited!

#28 vanessa81

• 30 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:49 PM

Hi all!

My name is Vanessa and my wedding week is December 18-22, 2011 -I know, early planning!

We just signed the contract today to have our wedding at Playa Fiesta in Puerto Vallarta Mexico - so excited!

I look forward to hearing about and sharing my own wedding planning adventures with everyone - best of luck!

#29 rus

• 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:25 PM

Hi all!

I am planning my wedding for the weekend of May 28th, 2011 at Dreams Puerto Vallarta! I finally decided on my venue and my wedding coordinator so I am very excited! I have not been able to get room/plane prices for my guests yet but I hope to do that by the summer....

If anyone happens to be having there wedding around the same time then perhaps we can try to share a photographer or just give each other advice with travel agents, wedding details, etc... Good Luck everyone!

-Rustha :-)
                    Looking to share a great photographer for weekend of May 28th, 2011 in Puerto Vallarta.....PM if you're interested :-)

#30 kateandbri

• 48 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:07 PM

Hi ladies!!!!
                      I'm also a 2011 bride! Looking into January, and am terribly torn between Vallarta Palace, and the Palace resort in DR. Ughh! Just waiting on the TA to come back with quotes so we can decide what will be more affordable so that most or all (crossing my fingers on that one) can attend! So excited to get deeper into the planning process as I'm sure you all are!!

32 + Bride & Groom So Far!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users