Sign in to follow this  
Nicyx

Any 2011 Brides out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linhy View Post
a>

Here's my tote bags that I made. It's the produce bags where you put fruit in it. Since my theme is eco friendly I want people to be able to reuse the bag. Also I stamped the bags with our signature stamp that we used for our invites. What do you all think of the bag. Should I add more design on it or keep it simple? I also found theses gift tags to put along the side of the bag.. its very organic looking don't you all think? I found them on Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade I love that website. So if you gals ever need anything unique!

a>

a>
Less is more! I found the design is nice because it is simple, unique and clean! I haven't even start to think about OOT bags yet! I guess once I have an idea of how many people and who are coming, then...I will move my bum bum to work on that!

Aww! I think anyone can actually where it. I don't have a front to wear it haha. I love the back too! it's so hard to find the dress though! I've been looking everywhere I even email the company that made that dress haha!!

hehee! yeah at least you'll get a bunch of ideas from us. I've been spending so many time on the internet just to find what really catches my attention. So should I keep it like that then nothing else on right? I wasn't sure if that stamp I got in the middle was too small or just right.

Quote:
a>

Here's my tote bags that I made. It's the produce bags where you put fruit in it. Since my theme is eco friendly I want people to be able to reuse the bag. Also I stamped the bags with our signature stamp that we used for our invites. What do you all think of the bag. Should I add more design on it or keep it simple? I also found theses gift tags to put along the side of the bag.. its very organic looking don't you all think? I found them on Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade I love that website. So if you gals ever need anything unique!

a>

a>

I love the tag though!!

Quote:
I really hope I can find this dress! I looked for 3 days straight!
Who designed it? You can try Net-A-Porter and all the upscale department stores online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypigpig View Post
This is my website, still under construction and a lot of parts aren't translate into French yet.
bonnieandjose.com

Love your website Bonnie! its cute and simple! I like how the pictures changes.

Quote:
I really hope I can find this dress! I looked for 3 days straight!
It sucks! I hope I will find a different dress that will out beat this one or else I'll go crazy haha