Photo

Help with a starfish

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:50 PM

Well girls my wedding is coming up quickly, I leave in 3 weeks, anyway the starfish I am suppose to receive is MIA maybe it's having too good a time in Mexico, and decided to set up house, settle down and have little starfish babies LOL.

Anyway I am now on the search for a new starfish to buy. I am so afraid that it will not arrive in time for me to leave, but I am going to try. Now what I need from you girls is a site that will deliver quickly, remember I am in Canada, I also figure that if I have to order the starfish I may as well try to order the little memory bouquet frames for my dads picture, so I site that can provide both of these would be perfect!

If anyone knows of any stores that may sell either of these items that would be great to, save the waiting and wondering time, I don't know where to start? A flower shop, bridal shop, cake shop? What do you think?

Please help quickly, so we can keep the starfish in circulation, don't worry I will also make sure I have the journal to send along with the new starfish.

Thanks girls, I hope to hear from lot's of you soon...

Kelly~

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:56 PM

I want you to know, we are working on getting you one...but I did want to give you some sites to ease your fears!

The Dazzling Designs Company - Other Products (I believe this is where I ordered one of my starfish from)

there is also this site, where i got my 2nd starfish, but the reason i have 2 is because this vendor had awful communication and i was afraid it wasn't going to get to me in time! eBay: BRIDAL BOUQUET JEWELS BY THE SEA COLLECTION STARFISH (item 6039667455 end time Jul-21-07 12:44:30 PDT)

#3 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        I want you to know, we are working on getting you one...but I did want to give you some sites to ease your fears!

The Dazzling Designs Company - Other Products (I believe this is where I ordered one of my starfish from)

there is also this site, where i got my 2nd starfish, but the reason i have 2 is because this vendor had awful communication and i was afraid it wasn't going to get to me in time! eBay: BRIDAL BOUQUET JEWELS BY THE SEA COLLECTION STARFISH (item 6039667455 end time Jul-21-07 12:44:30 PDT)
        Thanks Ann, the first site is the first site that shipping is cheaper to Canada, then the USA, it must be Canadian. I will wail a little bit to see what happens but I will probably order from here by the end of the weekend.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:08 PM

it is i think - i remember asking them if they'd ship to the US!

#5 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 12:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dragonfly
            Well girls my wedding is coming up quickly, I leave in 3 weeks, anyway the starfish I am suppose to receive is MIA maybe it's having too good a time in Mexico, and decided to set up house, settle down and have little starfish babies LOL.

Anyway I am now on the search for a new starfish to buy. I am so afraid that it will not arrive in time for me to leave, but I am going to try. Now what I need from you girls is a site that will deliver quickly, remember I am in Canada, I also figure that if I have to order the starfish I may as well try to order the little memory bouquet frames for my dads picture, so I site that can provide both of these would be perfect!

If anyone knows of any stores that may sell either of these items that would be great to, save the waiting and wondering time, I don't know where to start? A flower shop, bridal shop, cake shop? What do you think?

Please help quickly, so we can keep the starfish in circulation, don't worry I will also make sure I have the journal to send along with the new starfish.

Thanks girls, I hope to hear from lot's of you soon...

Kelly~
            Well girls I am bumbing this thread, I know you girls have some helpful sites, so let me know what they are.

#6 Shelley

Shelley
            • 169 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 03:25 PM

Hi Kelly,

I'm in Canada too and I ordered mine on eBay from a seller in Calgary (her user name is seaweed1971). She only had other jewels posted but when I contacted her she seemed to have any other bouquet jewel that i wanted in stock - including the starfish. She sold them to me for a great price and I received them 2 days later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users