• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:49 AM

i think it's an unwritten rule - you should be allowed to hijack your own husband's (or wife's) thread. seems logical to me.

#22 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:50 AM

oh, and btw - LOVE the new siggy! just can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

#23 Lizzy

Lizzy
      • 501 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:58 AM

Jason and Karen, you two are way too cute. I feel like I know you!
        Your teaser is tooooo much of a teaser. Tomorrow, get your butts out of the bed and write your review...including the romantic waves and fabric and tiki torches! You know what I mean??
        Happy marriage you guys,

Lizzy
        For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#24 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:10 AM

OMG you two are just as cute as can be.. People say Cain and I make them sick so by me saying this to you,,,, It just means you guys are just so adorable together. Congrats again you two and like everyone already said.. POST SOME PICS :-)

#25 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:51 PM

CONGRATS!!! u 2 I am dying to see some more pics sorry one is just not enough:)

#26 laura b

laura b
            • 334 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:54 PM

Jason and Karen, you guys are AWESOME!
              Thank you so much for being around. We missed seeing you when you left...I still can't understand how we never hooked up for that drink. There sure was tons of drinking going on!

I know all about Jason and Karen's big surprise! And I'm not telling!

But I can't wait to see pics!

#27 Karen

Karen
              • 1,308 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:45 PM

I am un-hijacking my thread now!

Thanks everyone for the welcome home and all the congrats.

As for Laura and Michael....... We are both so glad we got to meet up with them. The two of them and their son are such awesome people. I only wish we got to spend more time hanging out with you guys. But, with all of your wedding activities and family and friends there it was difficult.

We did get to see the Laura and Michael wedding though and it was fantastic. Of course all the details will be left to them. I did get some really great photos of the whole event that I will email from work tomorrow.
                <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#28 Karen

Karen
                • 1,308 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:46 PM

oops...just realized I did that post under Karens name. It was Senor Jason writing
                  <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users