Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
*HOLLY*

Jake the bachelor

Recommended Posts

The spoilers were right...ugh, well as much as I am not a huge fan of her (and think she has about 5 brain cells) if she makes him happy then whatever, I guess good for them - I think this show is so fake anyway, I predict they never end up getting married but you never know. Tenley is just too much to take - she's thanking him for "letting her fall in love" and for the experience, how can she be sooo forgiving and nice about it? I mean good on her, but I feel like she must not have had that strong of feelings if she can let him go so easily...But who knows, maybe she was just trying to bow out gracefully, I just feel like she's fake somehow. Still, I'm surprised they picked Ali over her for the next bachelorette..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night's show was SO CHEESY I wanted to die. Seriously I changed the channel at least 5 times (but obviously kept going back once the barf parts were over). I don't think Vienna and Jake will last, but it was cute how he called her his baby. I think she's really pulled the wool over his eyes, but we'll see! She looked grosser than usual last night...I just don't think there is anything attractive about Vienna at all. Her eyes really scare me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ali apparently didn't have permission from her employer to be on the bachelor, but she now has permission to be on the bachelorette. Sounds like she just wants to be on tv.

 

Now we know why Jake is still single. He picks the most trashy, classless girls he can find, but if they are sexy they have a chance. I don't know who said before, but he is a MORON!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok...Was anyone else Cracking up when the show ended and they played their Montage(sp?) and played the "on the wings of love" ?? LMAO and then when they had it sung live to them during "After the Final rose"? I could not stop laughing, that was Cheesiness at it's best!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubadiva View Post
Did they announce the next bachelorette?

Anyone else going to watch the Molly and Jason wedding?

Yup...Ali is the new Bachelorette and she was oh so excited. I just hope she has a better season then Jake did

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmacphe View Post
The spoilers were right...ugh, well as much as I am not a huge fan of her (and think she has about 5 brain cells) if she makes him happy then whatever, I guess good for them - I think this show is so fake anyway, I predict they never end up getting married but you never know. Tenley is just too much to take - she's thanking him for "letting her fall in love" and for the experience, how can she be sooo forgiving and nice about it? I mean good on her, but I feel like she must not have had that strong of feelings if she can let him go so easily...But who knows, maybe she was just trying to bow out gracefully, I just feel like she's fake somehow. Still, I'm surprised they picked Ali over her for the next bachelorette..
I think Tenley is really just a Sweet naive girl. & I think she wanted to bow out with class. I give her credit for that. It was hard to watch her upset, but it was easier to watch her bow out gracefully instead of begging him to tell her Why (ahem-Molly) and just making it all awkward.

I can't imagine being in that situation. I mean both girls have some sort of "Relationship" with him at this point and he is basically choosing who he likes betetr in the end. That sucks, but I guess that's what these people signed up for.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
Last night's show was SO CHEESY I wanted to die. Seriously I changed the channel at least 5 times (but obviously kept going back once the barf parts were over). I don't think Vienna and Jake will last, but it was cute how he called her his baby. I think she's really pulled the wool over his eyes, but we'll see! She looked grosser than usual last night...I just don't think there is anything attractive about Vienna at all. Her eyes really scare me.
I totally agree!!! Sooo Cheesey! As much as I hate Jake, Hated his season and hate Vienna, I will admit...I loved the end, when he just told her he loved her. To me, that seemed really sincere and much better than a prepared speach. I will give him credit for a nice ending.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeCee76 View Post
Ali apparently didn't have permission from her employer to be on the bachelor, but she now has permission to be on the bachelorette. Sounds like she just wants to be on tv.

 

Now we know why Jake is still single. He picks the most trashy, classless girls he can find, but if they are sexy they have a chance. I don't know who said before, but he is a MORON!

Well according to Reality Steve, she picked her job over love and then second guessed it. So when approached to be the Bachelorette, she decided to take that chance to find love and also for that to open up new doors for her.

 

Which makes sense because did everyone see the new Dancing with the Stars cast? Jake is going to be on it. **barf** So we get to see him for possibly six more weeks if he gets that far :-( All I have to say is if one of his dances is to "On the wings of Love" I will seriously put my head through a wall!! Hahahahahahaha :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally agree....It will forever make me sick whenever I hear it. :-(

 

Oh is anyone watching the Jason & Molly Wedding? As much as I hate "Them" I will still watch, because I am a reality TV junkie. **sigh** :-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×