Sign in to follow this  
chrissymt

Hurricane worries

Oh good God, I don't know WHY I didn't think of hurricane season. I suppose thats why there were so many openings in September!!! My STDs are being printed as we speak sp no turning back now. I just so hope we don't get hit with bad weather!

im booked for July and keeping everything crossed. In the UK many brides organise summer weddings but end up with rain and cloudy skys, im hoping that even if it rains or even does get hit by a hurricane i will at least get to take some decent pictures on another day of my holiday.

I am marrying in October and everyone always questions me about the time of year that i have booked. I dont know how bad the hurricanes would be and how often they happen. Fingers crossed that everything will work out ok. At the end of the day, we cant control the weather so if its booked already there really is no point stressing and worrying yourself over it. Even though i probably will in the next few weeks when i start checking out the current forecast lol

Originally Posted by JennandMike08 View Post

Oh good God, I don't know WHY I didn't think of hurricane season. I suppose thats why there were so many openings in September!!! My STDs are being printed as we speak sp no turning back now. I just so hope we don't get hit with bad weather!

September is one of the busiest hurricane months but it is also back to school so September is always a slow month in the Caribbean but I think it's like that every where.  I go to Disney a lot and I notice they have specials in September too.