Vista Print

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mel4983

Mel4983
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:20 PM

Hi girls!

Just wondering if anyone has used Vista Print for any invitations/ STD, etc... We really like some of their designs and ther prices are great, but we wanted to make sure that they are good quality before ordering our invitations from them.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Mel

#2 aprilmay

aprilmay
    • 266 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:21 PM

Hey Mel, do a search of the forum for threads on this, there's a ton of info about VistaPrint.

I made STD postcards through them and also luggage tags and they both turned out great! (and cheap!)

#3 riokayak

riokayak
      • 175 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:25 PM

Agree, do a search. I did a custom design for my STD and had them printed by Vista Print. They did a great job. I plan to use them for my Thank you notes as well.

#4 Janelley100

Janelley100
        • 297 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:36 PM

I have used Vistaprint for my business for the past 4 years....and they are wonderful with lots of freebies and good quality. I most recently used them for my OOT bags....YES...My OOT bags! I did the premium beige canvas bags with black handle/black bottom and I put my own beach graphic on them. they came out (with shipping and tax) to about $8 a bag. And they were a little bigger than I thought. Could easily fit a beach towel and goodies. Not a HUGE bag...but a nice size bag.

Good luck!!

#5 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
          • 653 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

I did my invitations with them and recently just ordered a bunch more wedding related stuff. There is a thread about all the things you can do with VistaPrint on here somewhere, try to do a search.

#6 ~Angela~

~Angela~
            • 4,172 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:54 PM

I made STD postcards using VistaPrint and they turned out great. Everyone really liked them, and they were super easy and cheap. I got 100 free postcards, paid for envelopes and shipping and the total was $25.79 Canadian dollars.

#7 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

I am closing this thread, like the other girls said, there is already so many threads out there that exist discussing this company.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users