Photo

Bridal Show in Toronto

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 debbmach

debbmach
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:06 PM

I went to Canada's Bridal Show today and let me tell you! I was so OVERWHELMED!!!!!!! Going there totally confirmed our decision of having a DW...less stress is the way to go. I just couldn't believe how many vendors were there, who knew you needed all that stuff for a wedding! There was so many people too, it almost felt claustrophobic!
    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#2 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
    • 997 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:16 PM

I think we're going to go and check it out tomorrow! Just to see! Every time I watch Rich Bride Poor Bride on Slice I feel the same way! DW all the way!

#3 bikegirl

bikegirl
      • Banned
      • 319 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

Did you find it helpful at all? I wanted to go but it seems too far in advance from my own wedding and I didn't know if it would have much to offer for DW brides.

#4 debbmach

debbmach
        • 1,457 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:35 PM

It had some stuff there for DW brides but it was mainly geared to people having local weddings. What I did find helpful...I found a store that sells dresses, mens clothes, wedding favours, etc all for beach weddings and they're located in Mississauga so I'll be checking them out.
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#5 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:50 PM

Just an FYI, you can attend the National Bridal Show at the Direct Energy Centre next weekend free if you register online. If you are thinking of going to one, why not go for free. You can pm me your email address if you want the email I got about it.
            I went to the one at the beginning of Jan and it was so crazy. But I am a sucker for the fashion shows so I will probably go next weekend too.

Unrelated but can any of you T.O. brides recommend a travel agent. Thanks.

#6 bikegirl

bikegirl
            • Banned
            • 319 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:01 PM

Thanks for the review debbmach!

Cindy*, I just pm'd you for the e-mail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users