Cosmopolitan Photoshooting

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:16 PM

It's ben a while since I last visited BDW, It was a fabulous end of year for me I hope it was the same to you all!!

Just wanted to share with you a video of the Photoshooting I was commissioned by Cosmopolitan Magazine last November, the phtos will be published on the February edition in Argentina, Colombia and Mexico.

I hope you like it!

Photoshooting for Cosmopolitan

#2 liznsergio

• 400 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:57 PM

Hi Dino! AMAZING photo shoot! My fiance and I were staying at ME Cabo during this photo shoot and were even laying out on the same cabana as the model and her friends one day. You did and amazing job!

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:40 AM

congrats!! that is pretty impressive!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:51 AM

Congratulations Dino! How fabulous!

#5 pinayflava

• 193 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:34 PM

awesome video! i really can't wait to have you as my photographer in November!

#6 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:04 PM

Thank you all for your compliments, it was a great experience and I'm very happy with the results... I'm really looking forward to see the printed edition!

liznsergio, what a coincidence, so glad someone from the forum had the chance to witness it!

#7 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:34 PM

This is Cosmo's Webpage:

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users