Sign in to follow this  
cancunbride

starfish necklaces and cufflinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by amygirl1169 View Post
Sent you a pm on the cufflinks.
HI Amy...

I didnt get your PM love. monkey.gif

Everyone else who paid me for the links and necklaces, I shipped out today in the AM. Hope you all enjoy them.

I still have more available and I do ship to Canada!

THANK YOU! The necklace arrived earlier this week. I love it! I can't believe how quick it go to me! I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out, I leave next week and I was worried it wouldn't get here in time. I wish I had asked for 3 total...too late now! But thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleed View Post
CANCUNBRIDE...I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. I would like cufflinks and one necklace if they are still avaliable.

ASHLEED.... I just PMd you back. I do have some left still. Do you want me to paypal you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
ASHLEED.... I just PMd you back. I do have some left still. Do you want me to paypal you?
I would need 6 of the necklaces, do you have that available? Also, one of the cufflinks.

I just got my necklaces and LOVE them! They will make a great gift! I'm keeping one for myself too! And my groom really liked the cuff links - THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridej9 View Post
I just got my necklaces and LOVE them! They will make a great gift! I'm keeping one for myself too! And my groom really liked the cuff links - THANKS!

Your very welcome love...