Turks & Caicos- Beaches

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ceproto

• 24 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:31 AM

I am looking for some feedback on a Beaches wedding at Turks & Caicos. In particular the Feb-April months. Do we have any brides that have been there done that :) Just looking for some advice if anyone can offer any. We have just started to collect information and really love the family atmosphere at the Beaches. Anyone have and pros and cons about it. I see there are several up and coming weddings there and from the blogs it pretty much looks positve. Just looking for some honest opinions :)

#2 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:50 PM

welcome,happy dw planning.have you used the search icon to search for reviews on that resort?you should then see some past brides on there.

have fun

#3 shannontx

• 12 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

I got married at Beaches T&C in Oct09. It was AMAZING! I can't say enough great things about BTC. We had 30 people attend and everyone had a great time and is already talking about going back! Please let me know if you have any question. I have plenty of pictures too :)

#4 jcarvale

• 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

I'm also thinking about Beaches in TC and would love to see any pictures anyone has. Thanks for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users