Sign in to follow this  
CherylMc

Flowers for your wedding ROR

Hello brides,

I was wondering if you have used or will use Jan's Bridal & Flowers for your wedding in Ocho Rios.

I know that booking with the RIU they have given me Tai Flora as a recommendation but they are much more expensive for what I asked for at both.

What should I do?

Thanks everyone!

I did not use Jan's Bridal & Flowers, but others on this site have and seemed very pleased with her work. I contacted Jan's and was given an excellent price and the customer service was great. I decided to use Shangra-La and was pleased with the service (although the price was slightly higher than Jan's, but much less than Tai Floral). I do not think you will have any problems with Jan's. Good luck.

Hello Ladies! Just curious if anyone has the contact information for Shangra-La or Jan's?? I would be interested to do a price comparison as I too found Tai Floral pretty pricey.

Thanks so much!

Erica

Hi Cheryl... I am just waiting to hear back from Jan's. I did get a quote that was very very reasonable. As mentioned it came in much less then Tia Flora. I was hoping Jan could send me a few pictures of what she quoted me on. I will likely be going with Jan's.

I have asked for white flowers/ orchids in my bouquet and tropicals for the bridesmaids.

Did you like your bouquetshuh.gif

Erica

Quote:
Originally Posted by snicks View Post
Hi Cheryl... I am just waiting to hear back from Jan's. I did get a quote that was very very reasonable. As mentioned it came in much less then Tia Flora. I was hoping Jan could send me a few pictures of what she quoted me on. I will likely be going with Jan's.

I have asked for white flowers/ orchids in my bouquet and tropicals for the bridesmaids.

Did you like your bouquetshuh.gif

Erica
Hey Erica,

I am glad you got a good deal too - I am getting married in 7 days - I am sure they will be gorgeous!