• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#591 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
  • 888 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nsbride2010
    lol P.S. LeAnne, there are some people at the gym you wouldn't WANT to see with no pants on!
    Oh, tell me about it. I go to a Bally's which is a chain that's had a little bit of a reputation for sometimes being a meat market. But, they have classes I like and they're the cheapest gym around that offers classes, so I go. I try to dress pretty modestly because I feel uncomfortable if some pervy old guy is staring at my assets while I'm running. There are other girls who dress more provocatively, but they have the figures for it and I feel it's their prerogative if they don't mind the stares. However, there is one sizeable lady in her 40's/50's whose wardrobe I would like to regulate.

She attends some of the cardio dance classes I go to. She likes to wear short shorts and no shirt. Her worn out white sports bra isn't supporting anything and is kinda see through. And she takes her shoes off during class. Every time I see her, I feel uncomfortable for her!

#592 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
    • 888 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Oryx
      Sorry I missed this week -- been sick with a cold and kind of crazy at work. Will catch up next week I hope!
      Ugh... it seems like EVERYONE is sick! I hope you feel better.

#593 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:52 PM

That's disgusting LeAnne!! Go put a shirt on lady! lol

Speaking of sports bras....I'm in the market for a new one. Any suggestions?? I'm thinking about a lululemon...I'm not huge-mungous in the boobie department, but I'm not tiny either. I'm about a 34/36 C. I'm looking for something with maximum support, minimal cost & comfy.

#594 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
        • 2,528 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:08 PM

Manders - give the new la senza line a try!! I'm not sure what a lot of support means to you (everyone is a litle different) so try it, since they are cheaper than lululemon lol
          Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#595 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
          • 600 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:10 PM

HaHa LeAnne! Poor lady - and she doesn't even know it.

Can't help you Manders - I'm on the tiny side. I could use duct tape and it wouldn't matter.

On the good side - I can now fit into all but one pair of my jeans. Not very comfortably - but I'm hoping that will happen in the next week or two.

#596 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
            • 888 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BachataBride
              Speaking of sports bras....I'm in the market for a new one. Any suggestions?? I'm thinking about a lululemon...I'm not huge-mungous in the boobie department, but I'm not tiny either. I'm about a 34/36 C. I'm looking for something with maximum support, minimal cost & comfy.
              My current favorite type I get from Target. It's Champion brand (C9, I think) and has two layers. The underlayer has bunching that creates a kind of faux cup. It's very comfortable, pretty supportive, and inexpensive. On a clearance sale, I got a couple for $10. I think it normally costs $18. I'm a 36C/D(when I'm fatter) and I really like it.

I also really like the double layer Champion exercise pants. It sucks in your thighs, pouch, and tushie with the underlayer and then floats away from your leg. It's not bulky and it's comfy and really flattering and easy to exercise in.

#597 Cindy*

Cindy*
              • 2,655 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by nsbride2010
                I am going to go to hot yoga next week I think! B is trying to gain weight, so do you all think it is a good idea for him to go? I know, what a sin right? trying to gain weight hahaha anyway!
                I don't think it will help him gain weight. You burn a ton of calories in hot yoga plus you sweat buckets so it will make him lose weight I think. I know how you feel, my roommate when I was at McGill was always trying to gain weight. He would have these weight gainer shakes all the time and eat crazy amounts of food and was still super skinny. It was so depressing.

#598 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BachataBride
                  I use the underwire sports bra from Freya and I love it. I have depressingly large boobs but they don't move in that thing and its comfortable. Only downside is its expensive and you can only get it at the specialty bra shops. I used to have one I loved from Lululemon but my puppy ate it and they don't make thast style anymore.

#599 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:56 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Destination Scout
                    Can't help you Manders - I'm on the tiny side. I could use duct tape and it wouldn't matter.

Thanks for the tips ladies! Maybe I'll try out La Senza since I'm a fan of their regular bras.

Oh & Tash...did I miss the results from this week? not that I want to see my % with a 2lb gain!

#600 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:50 PM

Manders - no you didn't miss the results, I was waiting on an email that didn't come through on the first try, but never got it. SO I will post the results now. Sorry for the delay ladies.
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users